Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    SUPPORT FOR THIS APP HAS CEASED DUE TO GOOGLE'S CONSTANTLY CHANGING AUTHORIZATION SCHEME. PLEASE SEE POST AT www.P2Labs.com FOR MORE INFORMATION.

FREE unofficial Google Voice™ communications service application does all the work for you when you want to place a phone call or send a text. A simple one time only setup with your Google Voice™ communications service number, PIN and email credentials and you're good to go. From now on, just select any contact in your address book or use the built-in dial pad. Your Palm's phone will have all your numbers and commands 'pushed' in ready for you to just tap and talk. Recipients will only see your Google Voice™ communications service number - even for text messages.
    Please note: P2Labs and P2GoogleVoice are in no way affiliated with Google™ Inc.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/p2googlevoice

P2Labs - it's all in the code...
    Last edited by P2Labs; 07/06/2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: New release
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    it doesnt work for me
  3.    #3  
    More information please?
    What happens?
    What do you see?
    Have you entered your GV number and PIN?
    No complaints from other users so I'm perplexed...

Quote Originally Posted by ldudiaz View Post
    it doesnt work for me
    P2Labs :: finger on the pulse...
    P2Labs.com | Twitter | P2Snippets | P2Wardrobe
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    my mistake once the app takes you to the native dialer you have to hit the send button in order for the call to be process it worked without a problem for me. I like how you don't hear the phone dialing you just here it ringing
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ldudiaz View Post
    my mistake once the app takes you to the native dialer you have to hit the send button in order for the call to be process it worked without a problem for me. I like how you don't hear the phone dialing you just here it ringing
    Great! I'm glad it's all working for you...
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Have you already posted the IPK? Looks like Idudiz has already tried it but I dont see the download...

Nevermind.. I found it.

Installing right now
    --------

This works great! Thanks!
    Last edited by shalkith; 08/14/2009 at 12:36 PM. Reason: It works
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    This is just awesome!!! Thanks for all your hard work!! Just one question, I'm new to google voice and I was wondering if when I make a call during anytime minutes, its not charged to my minutes, is it?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by stfd1249 View Post
    This is just awesome!!! Thanks for all your hard work!! Just one question, I'm new to google voice and I was wondering if when I make a call during anytime minutes, its not charged to my minutes, is it?
    Sorry, you'll still be making a call so you'll be using your minutes I'm afraid. It's more the ability to have only one number that can get you anywhere that's GV's biggest feature.

You must have the Simply Everything Plan so you do you use more than 450 minutes / month?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I think I'm a bit slow right now (have a headache) what is Google voice number? Google voice pin? Is this your own phone number and pin that you make up?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dennyc View Post
    I think I'm a bit slow right now (have a headache) what is Google voice number? Google voice pin? Is this your own phone number and pin that you make up?

Thanks
    You have to signup for a google voice account. Once you do you will be asked to select a google voice number....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    some1 please explain the advantage of google voice ...what does it do that i cant do with my current phone number
    Quote Originally Posted by lxcusic View Post
    some1 please explain the advantage of google voice ...what does it do that i cant do with my current phone number
    You should search the forums for the answer to that -- there are multiple threads asking that same exact question.
  13.    #13  
    There's even a page on google showing everything as a short series of videos.
    Extremely informative...

Quote Originally Posted by Brianzedge View Post
    You should search the forums for the answer to that -- there are multiple threads asking that same exact question.
  14.    #14  
    Now you can send SMS messages too!!

Quote Originally Posted by lxcusic View Post
    I can't seem to make it work. I have entered my GV number & PIN as well as my Google email & email password in Preferences. When I dial a number, the native dialer comes up and I hit the send button. Each time, the call then goes right into my GV voicemail. Any suggestions? Thanks.
  16.    #16  
    You're right - it does call GoogleVoice but keep waiting...

P2GoogleVoice dials your GV number. GV recognizes your number and thinks you are dialling in for voicemail. P2GoogleeVoice will then 'Send' 2 to indicate you wish to make a call. It will then 'Send' the number you are calling. All part of the plan. The key is patience...

Quote Originally Posted by sognovita View Post
    I can't seem to make it work. I have entered my GV number & PIN as well as my Google email & email password in Preferences. When I dial a number, the native dialer comes up and I hit the send button. Each time, the call then goes right into my GV voicemail. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    But it goes directly into the voice mail greeting "...please leave a msg after the tone", I then hear the GV voice mail tone and then I hear P2GV "Send" the number I want to call, but all the while I'm recording a voice mail msg. And then I get notification of a voice mail msg from GV. What am I doing wrong?
  18.    #18  
    What delay do you have between tones?
    I find 2 seconds suitable for me. You may want to try a shorter time?
    I've had no-one else complain so it may just be your setting....

But it goes directly into the voice mail greeting "...please leave a msg after the tone", I then hear the GV voice mail tone and then I hear P2GV "Send" the number I want to call, but all the while I'm recording a voice mail msg. And then I get notification of a voice mail msg from GV. What am I doing wrong?
    I have tried between 1 and 5 sec delay. But it goes directly into the voice mail greeting..."the googlevoice subscriber you called is not available...

It must be sometime with my settings but I can't figure it out.
  20.    #20  
    I can think of two things...

1. Are you calling from a phone number registered with Google Voice? Check the settings for your phones on the Google Voice site. You need to call from one of your registered phone numbers.
    2. Do you have Do Not Disturb turned on? You'll need to have that turned off.

I have tried between 1 and 5 sec delay. But it goes directly into the voice mail greeting..."the googlevoice subscriber you called is not available...

It must be sometime with my settings but I can't figure it out.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast