Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    could some one please send me an invite I signed up almost a month ago and still nothing. Thanks in advance
  2.    #62  
    Hi,
    Please read information at http://mobile.P2Labs.com

Quote Originally Posted by hiono View Post
    could some one please send me an invite I signed up almost a month ago and still nothing. Thanks in advance
    P2Labs :: finger on the pulse...
    P2Labs.com | Twitter | P2Snippets | P2Wardrobe
    Just downloaded the app and messed with it once or twice between my home phone and my cell via GV.... I don't know what I think yet.

Originally, I just bookmarked the mobile GV site. It offers more functionality than the P2 app (including monitoring billing, settings, history, contacts, etc.) and the phone usage is a little more streamlined. If you haven't tried it: after dialing or choosing a contact, the site "prepares" the call for you and dials a phone number into the native phone app. When you tap send, it starts ringing right away without all the beeps and prompts.

I haven't made up my mind just yet, but I think I prefer the mobile site route over the app. YMMV.

Edit: I just want to point out that it wasn't because I thought the app "failed." It just seemed cumbersome compared to the mobile site, which is easy enough to bookmark and use. I know the P2 folks worked hard on it, so I'd still say give it a whirl.
    Last edited by PaulsPixi; 06/23/2010 at 11:51 PM.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    cool
    Does the P2 app show the voicemail inbox at all? Because if it does I have not found a way to display it yet. And if it doesn't, the app is useless to me unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsPixi View Post
    Just downloaded the app and messed with it once or twice between my home phone and my cell via GV.... I don't know what I think yet.

Originally, I just bookmarked the mobile GV site. It offers more functionality than the P2 app (including monitoring billing, settings, history, contacts, etc.) and the phone usage is a little more streamlined. If you haven't tried it: after dialing or choosing a contact, the site "prepares" the call for you and dials a phone number into the native phone app. When you tap send, it starts ringing right away without all the beeps and prompts.

I haven't made up my mind just yet, but I think I prefer the mobile site route over the app. YMMV.

Edit: I just want to point out that it wasn't because I thought the app "failed." It just seemed cumbersome compared to the mobile site, which is easy enough to bookmark and use. I know the P2 folks worked hard on it, so I'd still say give it a whirl.
    Interesting observations. I didn't want to use it to manage my account/etc. I simply wanted to use it to dial out with my google voice account - for my purposes it works fine. Interfaces *very* well with my existing contacts too. (All incoming calls on my google voice account all automatically go to voicemail and I can observe the transcribed text message on eMail to see if I need to return a call). For out-going calls, I can just let p2googlevoice deal with all of the pin/number/pound sign poking - all I have to do is remember to hit "Send" when I select a contact to call. This is a cool little App IMO.
    I am having no problem with the dialer, it works great. But when I try to text it says that the login to Google Voice was a failure. I know I have everything correct, because when I make a call it enters my pin for me and the call goes through with no problem. What else could I be doing wrong?
  8.    #68  
    People,
    Please check out the post about this app at www.P2Labs.com ...
    Does Google Voice not work with Sprint?
  10.    #70  
    You mean the service? It works very well indeed. What seems to be the problem?
    i get a "secure session failed" message when i try to text. and when i try to call someone, it opens the phone app but doesnt do anything after. does the app still work?

great job with the interface and design btw
  12.    #72  
    Rajesh,
    Did you check out our website about this?
    OT: Do they still teach reading comprehension in school?
    Sigh, people really need to read when he says "read our site." I guess you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, but you can drown it. Here:

This is a special note that I knew I would have to write one day. Our P2GoogleVoice product has been in circulation only for 4 months and has over 150,000 downloads recorded. It turns out it was an application that people wanted for their Palm Pre and Palm Pixi. Sadly, we now need to discontinue development of the application.
    During the life of P2GoogleVoice, Google changed their authentication scheme so we needed to release upgrades just to keep things working. We used it as a means to add additional functionality as well but once we were tied to Google and their system we were at their mercy. Now, Google has changed things again causing our text messaging from P2GoogleVoice to fail acquiring a secure session token until a new release is available. It's not bad news at all though - as you, our users, have a great and free alternative at your disposal. Google released their mobile web application which has all the functionality of P2GoogleVoice and it runs on any web capable PDA (including your Palm device). This means you can access Google's application and receive a consistent user experience no matter which phone you're using. You can access the application here and I recommend you bookmark that URL and even add it to your Palm launcher for faster access.

It was nice while it lasted but we need to concentrate on other applications for our corporate and community based customers for Windows and WebOs platforms. We haven't forgotten your support and we will be releasing some more applications for your Palm device soon. In the meantime, don't forget, head on over to here and use the official Google Voice application. One more thing - let's hear a big "THANK YOU" to Google for offering such as great service in the first place and I would also like to personally say "AN EVEN BIGGER THANK YOU!!" to you - all our users who supported us with feedback, suggestions and comments to help us make our applications better. We look forward to hearing your feedback on our next range of applications. In the meantime, P2Snippets and P2Wardrobe will still remain available and supported.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    quick question in the app up near top right corner ... What does Dndn and dndff mean?
    Would it be possible for someone to update P2GoogleVoice for webOS 2.x? I would be happy to pay a bounty for such work:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...ml#post3258630
    where can i download this app and have it worked on my pixi plau (webos1.4.5)
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234