Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree1Likes
    Worked exactly as described, thanks.
    Is there any the "send to SMS / IM" function could be set by default to a single recipient?

That would be a real handy feature...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  3.    #143  
    Jim (or Alfred E.),
    Interesting suggestion. Do you mean a default person for:
    sending all snippets to?
    or
    each individual snippets?

Thanks for using P2Snippets...

Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Is there any the "send to SMS / IM" function could be set by default to a single recipient?

That would be a real handy feature...
    P2Labs :: finger on the pulse...
    P2Labs.com | Twitter | P2Snippets | P2Wardrobe
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Labs View Post
    Jim (or Alfred E.),
    Interesting suggestion. Do you mean a default person for:
    sending all snippets to?
    or
    each individual snippets?

Thanks for using P2Snippets...
    Each individual snippet. For example, I have the snippet "On my way home from work" which would _always_ be sent to my wife. Would save having to do any kind of lookup once the SMS app loads.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Each individual snippet. For example, I have the snippet "On my way home from work" which would _always_ be sent to my wife. Would save having to do any kind of lookup once the SMS app loads.
    I would love that, too. I travel a lot on business, and I always send my wife a text when I'm on board, just before turning off my phone, then another one as soon as we land. This would really streamline that.

My idea is to use the concept of categories to designate what to do with the snippets. So you could create a category called "Pam-Texts" and then define what to do with any snippet in that category, for example, send SMS to Pam. Another category could be for clipboard, and so on.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I'm having trouble with line breaks in my snippet text. It appears just fine in the program but when I paste it into my email all the line breaks disappear. How do I maintain the line breaks when pasting?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    I'm having trouble with line breaks in my snippet text. It appears just fine in the program but when I paste it into my email all the line breaks disappear. How do I maintain the line breaks when pasting?
    I'm having the same problem after the latest WebOS updates.

I notified Erwin a couple weeks ago about the situation

Chas Palm
    Are you talking about blank lines or does all of the text just run together with no line breaks?

If you're talking about blank lines disappearing, I've found a work-around -- put a single space in the line. The space disappears, but the blank line remains.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Adding the space seems to do the trick. Thank you for sharing!
    Adding the space seems to do the trick. Thank you for sharing!
    Glad to help!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678