Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    sounds great, this is a must have when you're at work
    Cool app after all the above mentioned bugs are fixed. Thanks and I look forward to an update.
    I like the app. Love the potential. Hope you take some of the suggestions here and make this good app great!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Would be cool if you could turn this into an autocue app for larger texts..
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    why wont my new messages save to the main screen??

what am i doing wrong ??

the only thing i can get to scroll is the word new from new message..
    yeah cool. Please fix the bugs.

I'd suggest maybe a "block-ier font".
    The bugs do need to be fixed ASAP. Otherwise, I think this is a completely awesome simple app. I was at a concert yesterday where it was loud and sitting in a row of a bunch of friends and it came in useful to get messages across to them. I thought it was very neat.

If there is a way to make this app disable the screen shutting off, you can leave something scrolling on your screen and leave it on a Touchstone let's say at work or something and the message will constantly scroll. I thought that would be a cool feature.
  8.    #28  
    hey guys, this is a beta, it's ok, the things will be fixed
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Heya dk!

Another sweet app!

I experienced the problems the others did, and noticed one more.

When I experienced the issues I tested to see whether I was simply just having issues with my pre, so I deleted the app and re-installed.

Not sure this is a feature or a bug, but I noticed that the string database didn't get deleted with the app, so when I re-installed it every string I previously entered was still there.

Jacob
    lol... Releasing a free/beta app is one of the hardest things to do. It feels like you are giving people a present and they say "hey! This isn't the shade of green I wanted!"

Your apps are great AND useful.... Don't worry about noise from the market just yet :-)

But when I pay 20 bucks for ScreamIt 3.0, you better take my phone calls!
    Great app couple of bugs to be worked out but it has alredy come in handy. Thanks and keep up the good work pls.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    hey guys, this is a beta, it's ok, the things will be fixed
    That's what I like to hear.
    I tried this without reading this thread and got totally frazzled while waiting for my wife at the airport. I thought I was going to be really cool and have a streaming message for her. Oh well.
    I got frustrated and ended up deleting it, but now I think I'll try it again since I know how to get it to work. Maybe.

Keep up the good work dK!
    Its a pretty fun app
    Palm Pilot m100 --> Alltel Razr V3c --> Alltel HTC PPC6800(Mogul) --> Alltel HTC Touch Pro --> Alltel Rokr Z6M --> Alltel Palm Pre

Speed at 70Mph using MyTether using Alltel Hybrid Rev A
    http://i30.tinypic.com/2iu733d.jpg
    Absolutly Love to scroll "FAIL" for all my friends but there is an odd bug I would like to point out, not sure if its been mentioned yet? Anyway half the time my new messages are named "New Message" still not sure why because they still scroll what I wanted.
  15.    #35  
    hey guys, big update just posted in v0.2.0. details in original post, but added many features and stability. enjoy!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    MUCHO better with v0.2.0! Looks like problems fixed, plus enhancements. Well done!
    New update is awesome!! Just what ive been waiting for! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Getting better. Still had some issues with how my messages were saving on the edit screen, namely that hitting the back button while editing undoes your changes.

But once I got the message to stick, it was working very well.

Also, not sure if there is a character limit on the marquee.. I tried the message "YOU ARE A COOL DUDE" and all I got was "YOU ARE A COOL". Not a deal breaker, just something of note.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    Getting better. Still had some issues with how my messages were saving on the edit screen, namely that hitting the back button while editing undoes your changes.

But once I got the message to stick, it was working very well.

Also, not sure if there is a character limit on the marquee.. I tried the message "YOU ARE A COOL DUDE" and all I got was "YOU ARE A COOL". Not a deal breaker, just something of note.
    both issues I am looking into. thanks!
    Neat app, thanks!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast