Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    thanks. i was just browsing the list and i found this. excellent app.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Sallam can you please tell me how i can get this app and download it sorry im not that tech savy
    Thanks. Even though I won't be downloading this because I belong to a different faith I have read the Quran. However, it's good to see other religions have their apps in for for others to use. Thanks again.
    A BAD DAY SKIING AND ROCK CLIMBING IS STILL BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK
    @Majestiq: I know you are working on getting azaan/notification on the pre. Please provide the option so one can turn on/off azaan notification. This will be helpful in office environment. Thanks and jazak'Allah for another great app.
    chemli likes this.
    Majestiq any news on adding Azan and other functionality to this app.
    @ ulatif1
    The App can be downloaded from here:

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/good-muslim

but I still not sure how to run it from the Pre, I just copy it in the root, but with no clue about how to run it as I said.

Please help
    Hello

I recently had to reset my palm pre, having also updated to the version 1.3.1. i reaslied there have been some changes to the app catalogue. I lost the Good Muslim app and as a UK/Europe user I can no longer view or download this app from the catalogue. Any advice? any chance you could make some amendement in the near future to allow users outside of the americas to download and use it? I really miss the app now. I was relying so much on it at work!!
    Asalaam Alaikum,
    I have the same issue as Sajjid above, I have installed homebrew too but I can't find a way to install the App.

Any help?

JZK
    Salaam,
    Seem to have a bug with this getting the location in the UK now, the last version was okay, but now it always says 'Error Getting Location'
    Same problem with me in Germany
    I have learned about the app from palm website, but any attempt to install it on German Palm Pre failed. I use a Palm Pre version Palm webOS 1.4.5
    Using a link from an app store which I received as an SMS it says this software is not available in your country. Using the download link on this page here ist says the software version is not compatilble.
    I would appriciate any support. - Thanks in advance
    I lately had to set my palm pre, having also updated to the edition 1.3.1. i reaslied there have been several changes to the app catalogue. I forfeited the Good Islamic app and as a UK/Europe individual I be able to no individual analyse or download this app from the catalogue. Any advice? several quantity you could attain several amendement in the nearby forthcoming to earmark users right of the americas to download and ingest it? I rattling woman the app now. I was relying so such on it at work!!
    With the help of Online Quran Classes, we can promote the teachings of Islam in all over the world.
    is it possible to make this app compatible with TP?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123