Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1.    #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    hi. great app.
    how do i apply the search patch? thnx
    The process is described in the first post.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d00heden View Post
    That's a bit strange. I have never seen this. Let me know if it happens again!
    OK. Will do! Thanks again!

-JerryG
    Awesome! I love it. Thank you!

Could you add an all day event option? I use that alot and couldn't figure it out!
    option to create all day event (maybe recognize "allday" in text).

note: if it is prefixed with "Task: " then it will show up as task in outlook if people are using the popular Companionlink software to sync outlook with google calendar
    -------------------------------------------------
    Long time Palmer: Original Palm Pilot > Pilot III > Pilot V > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 755p > Pre
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I'm having issues with it. I downlaoded it via Preare, I add an event through it. Wn I open my calendar it runs really slow and then freezes. I deleted it and tried again and got the same result.
    For those having trouble applying patch, i skipped step 5 and replaced step 7 with the following command (after copying the .diff file to my downloads folder on the pre via usb drive)

patch -p0 < /media/internal/downloads/global-search-assistant.js_for_v.0.2.0.diff
    Long time Palmer: Original Palm Pilot > Pilot III > Pilot V > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 755p > Pre
    This coupled with agenda really works wonders for the Pre. Thanks Great app!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    This coupled with agenda really works wonders for the Pre. Thanks Great app!!
    Agenda? Is this a palm pre app? who makes it?
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geezlouise14 View Post
    Agenda? Is this a palm pre app? who makes it?
    It is a homebrew app which was recently added to File Coaster. Very primitive for now but I have to say that it has some real potential.

Here's a link to the discussion thread. Very interesting ideas being submitted on how this app could become a "must have" app.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1890223

Thanks mamouton for bringing this app to our attention!
    Last edited by Quintus; 09/13/2009 at 08:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by galneweinhaw View Post
    Awesome! I love it. Thank you!

Could you add an all day event option? I use that alot and couldn't figure it out!
    +1. With agenda also coming along nicely, if there is an all day event option I may never have to open the built in calendar again .

Could you add a donate button as well: these apps are making the pre much more usable
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer10 View Post
    +1. With agenda also coming along nicely, if there is an all day event option I may never have to open the built in calendar again .

Could you add a donate button as well: these apps are making the pre much more usable
    In addition to an all day event option, another thing I thought of is having an option (i.e. icon) once an event is created to be able to go that newly created event. This can be helpful if you want to edit things like repeat.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    This app is very handy paired with agenda! I would like the opition to set the reminder to 1 day or more if possible though! Thanks for the app!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I love this app and appreciate your efforts! One request: I actually prefer the scroll box window that appears when you go to edit the time and date in a default calender entry. Is there any way to make the date and time box within your app under p****d data open to that window?

Hopefully that makes sense. Essentially what I'd like to happen is to type the description and location in the top field, and then use the scroll box window to select the time and date. I feel that'd be less clunky than having to play around with the orange key and keypad to set the time and date.

Again, thanks for all your work!
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    I might have requested this before but here it is again. Can you PLEASE add an option for no reminders in the preferences menu?
    Have you thought about putting the format for the quick event as a line in the help menu or just below typed entry and between data as a reminder.
    d00heden, are you planning on adding a syntax for timespecifier values that are more than 24 hours and yet less than a week away?

for example, today is monday september 28th, and i'm trying to set up lunch from 12p-2p this thursday. the only way i can do that right now is to do "lunch 12p-2p 10/1" which seems easy but i actually had to go to a calendar to figure out what date this thursday is.

ideally, it would be "lunch 12p-2p this thur"

is there a way to do this that's easier that i'm not aware of? the first post of this thread does not have a syntax for this particular use-case. thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    d00heden, are you planning on adding a syntax for timespecifier values that are more than 24 hours and yet less than a week away?

for example, today is monday september 28th, and i'm trying to set up lunch from 12p-2p this thursday. the only way i can do that right now is to do "lunch 12p-2p 10/1" which seems easy but i actually had to go to a calendar to figure out what date this thursday is.

ideally, it would be "lunch 12p-2p this thur"

is there a way to do this that's easier that i'm not aware of? the first post of this thread does not have a syntax for this particular use-case. thx.
    I think if you put "next th" it will actually enter as this Thursday.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Another request for a "No reminder" option.
  19.    #159  
    It's been a while. It's hard to find time for everything you want to do...

Anyway, the following fixes are planned for the next release:
    - all day events
    - more reminder options (including non at all)
    - open the event in the calendar after creation
    - a brief list of examples

Cheers,
    Mikael
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by galneweinhaw View Post
    I think if you put "next th" it will actually enter as this Thursday.
    Correct! The next keyword gives you the first following day (i.e. if it is Monday 1th, next Fri is Friday the 5th and next Mon is Monday the 8th).
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast