Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by natenrb9 View Post
    Nice work! This is an actual useful app...as opposed to many that are completely worthless, including about 99% of iphone apps.

What do you type for "this coming Saturday" for example? I could get the exact date to work - "aug 15", but I couldn't get just "sat" or "this sat" or "on sat" to work.

Thanks!
    Next saturday, if you typing for the saturday next week (the 22nd) type in august 22
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by natenrb9 View Post
    Nice work! This is an actual useful app...as opposed to many that are completely worthless, including about 99% of iphone apps.

What do you type for "this coming Saturday" for example? I could get the exact date to work - "aug 15", but I couldn't get just "sat" or "this sat" or "on sat" to work.

Thanks!
    If you type "next sat" it will give you the first following saturday.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by marktaylor View Post
    So, this application rocks!!! And the application limitation...what is that about? How many can you have installed? I haven't run into that yet.
    Thanks, if you like please give it a rating on the homebrew page (so I don't have to see only two stars... )
    Another wishlist item: Common named times should be in as well: Noon/midnight at the least. (Dawn/dusk or sunrise/sunset would be neat, but you'd have to work out when they are.) Numbers are slightly harder to type than words... (I'd rather type noon than 12, and it's the same number of keypresses.)
    I wish it could integrate at least with my Personal Calendar or give me the option.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d00heden View Post
    If you type "next sat" it will give you the first following saturday.
    Thanks for the quick reply!

It would be nice if you could just type the day of the week for this weeks days "sat" or maybe "on sat" or "this sat" and "next" would be for the following week. Then you wouldn't need to worry about the exact dates for the following week - since you might have to open the calender to find this out anyway...who know the exact date off-hand of next week's thurs for example?

Thanks
    Very useful app.
    One question though, is there a way to enter in multiple days for the same event? Such as a mon-fri schedule, or an event on tue & thurs?
    Thanks, DL it now. Seems like a cool app!
    I sure wish Palm would give us "permission based" access to other calendar items/contacts that were not created by our apps. I understand the security limitations (I wouldn't want an app scraping all my contacts and posting them to a spammer site) but I wish the user could authorize an app to have access to all contacts/calendar items. When you download an app that uses location services it tells you and gives you the option to not install it - something similar would be great for 3rd party contact/calendar managers.
    top shelf man! love the uni search add on - gotta try that out tonight!
    This is something palm would including in universal search if they were smart. Just open it up, type up the event, and choose "add to calendar" from the u-search list.

Question: can you use "@" instead of "at"?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Great App!! For some reason after I added an event I tried to access my calendar in day view but it would not let me. The calendar would just be grayed out in day view but week and month view would work. Deleted app and everything went back to normal. Will try again tomorrow. Again great job.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Would be great if it could (optionally) pop up the appointment after it was created.

That way you could create it quickly, and then edit advanced options afterward.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'll second the idea of being able to bring up the event after creating it. I also liked the ideas that have been shared for the language parser.

This app is such a fantastic idea; please keep up the great work!
    I've noticed that even though my preferences are set in the calender to have the reminder default at 1 day before, when i place an event through this application, the reminder is defaulted as no reminder, therefore to be reminded of the event I need to go into the calender open up the event and set a reminder time. A fix to this would be awesome! Otherwise, incredible shortcut tool, thanx.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Does this sync to Palm calendar? Will it sync to google calendar? Thanks
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I would love an option to set a reminder. I have reminders off by default for new entries, so having the option to add a reminder would be convenient. Great app by the way, I'll probably use this more than anything else. Thank you
    This is a fantastic idea for an app!

The first string I tried would not parse -- everything ended up in the top "description" box. Do you think you get it to parse this:

lunch w/ deirdre next wed at 1

As soon as this app gets just a little better, I will gladly pay for it. Thanks for your work!
    Oh, in case the last reply wasn't clear: I do realize that you've specified a particular order for entering the fields, and I wasn't using it. I'm just saying that it would be very cool if the program could be made smart enough to figure out the parts regardless of order.

Regardless, it's a cool app!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    very nice...thanks
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast