Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    Hey mamouton -- Are you going the USCL route for this from here on out or are you sticking with a specialized patch for Quick Event? Does the patch you created and attached above work in 1.4.5?
    I will confirm that the USCL patch does work for 1.4.5. not sure about the attached patch
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    When I have The default reminder set to anything but "none" I always get "and undefined before"
    Otherwise Great App.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    Hey mamouton -- Are you going the USCL route for this from here on out or are you sticking with a specialized patch for Quick Event? Does the patch you created and attached above work in 1.4.5?
    It does work with 1.4.5 but I am probably going to go the USCL route it works great and has the same funtion of this patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by propus View Post
    When I have The default reminder set to anything but "none" I always get "and undefined before"
    Otherwise Great App.
    Will this ever get fixed? I started using this app again and see that this problem still exists. It makes the program basically useless. Setting an event in Quick Event and then having to go into the Calendar to set a reminder alarm defeats the purpose of having Quick Event in the first place.

This app has been out quite a while. Has it been abandoned?
    Is the USCL working now?
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415