Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Just downloaded this a while ago and I love it. Thanks! Got all my google and msn links at the finger tips now... great app!

I do have one request though... if it hasn't been mentioned, and if its' a simple enough fix... could there be an option of reordering the links. For instance, I don't use the blogger or books sites of google much, i'd much rather be able to move voice and reader to the top.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Also, your link for google sync is incorrect. It doesn't work. I believe the correct link is m.google.com/sync
  3.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaki View Post
    Just downloaded this a while ago and I love it. Thanks! Got all my google and msn links at the finger tips now... great app!

I do have one request though... if it hasn't been mentioned, and if its' a simple enough fix... could there be an option of reordering the links. For instance, I don't use the blogger or books sites of google much, i'd much rather be able to move voice and reader to the top.
    Thanks for the kinda words about my app. About your suggestion: I should be able to accomplish this with version 2.0. I'm going to be using CSS to arrange the icons (instead of tables) and what you suggested shouldn't be too difficult to include.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaki View Post
    Also, your link for google sync is incorrect. It doesn't work. I believe the correct link is m.google.com/sync
    Thanks. Will fix that in the next small update
    Nice app, eisnerguy1. I finally migrated from Googy to Mobi, and I really like it. One suggestion for v2:

Could you add a preference to automatically choose one of the OSs on startup? I guess I'm asking for what amounts to GoogyOS with a menu to access the others.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Needs a few updates
    like the ones stated above
  6.    #67  
    Sorry for being out of the Palm Pre development game for a long time. Real life kinda took priority. Currently downloading the newest version of the SDK & getting everything set up. Need to go through the app's source code. Will hopefully get up to speed this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by eisnerguy1 View Post
    Sorry for being out of the Palm Pre development game for a long time. Real life kinda took priority. Currently downloading the newest version of the SDK & getting everything set up. Need to go through the app's source code. Will hopefully get up to speed this week.
    Good to see you back, would have hated if this app just died.
    Is this app a replacement/improvement of YahooyOS?
    Nevermind....I figured it out....deisregard my post on yahooyOS thread. This is a better all in one app.
  10.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by magistus View Post
    Good to see you back, would have hated if this app just died.
    Yeah, it was never my intention to let the app wither away like this. Got some school things to finish up during the next 2 weeks & then I will (hopefully) have more time to update this app. I've just been getting myself familiar with WebOS coding again.

Quote Originally Posted by dtichanski View Post
    Nevermind....I figured it out....deisregard my post on yahooyOS thread. This is a better all in one app.
    Thanks
    Hi, iīve trying to connect to MSN using this app and i canīt, just says that the page to use this conection does not exist

any solution? thanks in advance...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234