Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    oh man...need beta testers? ;-P I really want the SMS feature
    My Programs: TipIt(TipCalc), FillUps
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    I noticed that the new version appears to have larger icons (probably to accomodate photos). This means that you could only have 8 contacts per page. Will there be an option for those of us who don't use photos to revert back to the smaller icons to allow 8 contacts per page? PLEASE!!!! You know how we all love our options!!!
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    I noticed that the new version appears to have larger icons (probably to accomodate photos). This means that you could only have 8 contacts per page. Will there be an option for those of us who don't use photos to revert back to the smaller icons to allow 8 contacts per page? PLEASE!!!! You know how we all love our options!!!
    Yes! There are options to disable photos, disable SMS, disable phone number display, and customize your background. Customization is important to people, so I spent a lot of time building the capability to turn display features on and off.

Also, to be clear, this is not a prototype. It is ready to go and is being submitted to Palm.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Sweet!
    hopefully it doesnt take forever to get to app catalog
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twentythreemx View Post
    hopefully it doesnt take forever to get to app catalog

Yeah... Good luck..the process has been unfortunately lengthy so far for me
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drimo View Post
    , to be clear, this is not a prototype. It is ready to go and is being submitted to Palm.
    I know that...just very impatient to get it!
    Excellent app. I got so used to using the same app on my Treo. Is there any way to make it sync with my car's bluetooth phone app. My contacts show up but not the quick dialer contacts. Any suggestions?
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by unglued View Post
    Excellent app. I got so used to using the same app on my Treo. Is there any way to make it sync with my car's bluetooth phone app. My contacts show up but not the quick dialer contacts. Any suggestions?
    Quick Dialer just pulls contacts from the Palm Contacts app, so you should be able to add them to Quick Dialer as long as your sync between the car and the Pre writes data to the Palm Contacts database. Let us know how that turns out!
    I apologize if this answer is really simple and in my face but I just installed the app and can't seem to find where to delete a speed dial?

So when you install it it has a sample speed dial on it, how do I get rid of it?

Other then that I really like the looks and operation of this.

Thanks for the help
    Nevermind the last post

It was right in my face.

Great app
  12.    #112  
    No problem, spinman. It uses the standard Palm list that is in many other apps, so for everyone else, you just swipe the row to the right or to the left.
    is there a way to add an sms link and email link? Not a new sms or email but just opens the app like the phone link you already have. if there is this is the app I would keep open all the time and free up 2 spots on my launch bar. If you need an idea, i hate to mention it but, look at quick contacts app, something like that. I like yours much better and only much much better if those 2 things were added.
    Last edited by pattavino; 09/28/2009 at 10:44 PM. Reason: typo
    works really well and its so simple to use
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by pattavino View Post
    is there a way to add an sms link and email link? Not a new sms or email but just opens the app like the phone link you already have. if there is this is the app I would keep open all the time and free up 2 spots on my launch bar. If you need an idea, i hate to mention it but, look at quick contacts app, something like that. I like yours much better and only much much better if those 2 things were added.
    Yes, check out the screenshot here for a preview of what the next version looks like.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Cant see the screen shot can you post it here?
  17.    #117  
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drimo View Post
    That looks nice, look forward to an udpate.
    cool, now if only there was an email link. Looks awesome!
    If you can give the option to replace the pic with an email link that would be great - SMS link on one side and email link on the other side - that would be the shizzle and it would offer nice symmetry as well...

Also, I noticed that the QD list expands down past the available view and is scrollable. Can the entries be dragged and re-arranged/re-ordered?

And let me just add - that is a sweet app that you're showing off at the above link. I foresee great sales at the Palm App Store! Please let us know when it becomes available!
    Last edited by Techiedude; 10/02/2009 at 12:03 PM.