Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Okay, I downloaded the nw version, but still having problems. When I add contact it takes me to my contact list, I select a contact, then I see the quick dialer page, with nothing there! I'm having problems with lots of homebrew apps, should I do something to my phone? Very frustrating!
    Global Posts
    202 Global Posts
    nice app, is there a way you can add more contacts than just the eight. thank you
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    drimo,

New version works great... thanks for the effort. It's a shame that the non-native apps seem to all take a little longer to open, but thankfully your app is useful and functional enough to just leave open at all times.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmb123 View Post
    Okay, I downloaded the nw version, but still having problems. When I add contact it takes me to my contact list, I select a contact, then I see the quick dialer page, with nothing there! I'm having problems with lots of homebrew apps, should I do something to my phone? Very frustrating!
    Hmb123, I am not sure but it sounds like the environment on your Pre might be different if you are having problems with a lot of homebrew applications. You are supposed to see the contact list, that is how you pick the contact to be assigned. If you are not seeing any assignments showing in your speed dial list, then something on your Pre doesn't seem to be operating correctly.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    New version is great. Added a phone dialer icon and a contacts icon. Also added was a "preferred number" option. The best feature I've seen is that the pressing of the picture brings up the phone dialer and calls that contact w/o having to press talk. It omits an extra step, great improvement from previous version.

Facebook pics are still compressed but don't think that's an app issue but more of a Facebook issue. Regular (non-Facebook) pics are rendered great.
    LOL, I think you're talking about Quick Contacts, which is also a great app!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    drimo, thanks for listening to the feedback from the community. I see that some of my suggestions are on the to-do list for v0.5 - greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your continued work on this incredible app!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I would like to see an option to choose which dialer to use. We have the default, but now we have gDial Pro and dkGoogleVoice. I would like the option to select which dialer is used.

or

Choose between native and Google Voice and have you application do a web dial to Google Voice directly, like gDial Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by drimo View Post
    LOL, I think you're talking about Quick Contacts, which is also a great app!
    ooops!! Lol, yep, sorry about that!
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Great updates

I agree that the ability to have gdial or any GV app be an option to dial out on.
    I am loving the new update. I think you should add the ability to swipe to the left to get eight new rows of contacts.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    not sure if this is addressed elsewhere, but you can fix that weird list glitch seen in the screenshot for the app, by using class ="palm-row last"

Looks very sexy, can't wait to get home and play with the app. Thanks!
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by adma84 View Post
    not sure if this is addressed elsewhere, but you can fix that weird list glitch seen in the screenshot for the app, by using class ="palm-row last"

Looks very sexy, can't wait to get home and play with the app. Thanks!
    Great, thanks, I will try that out tonight!
    having the same problem installing on my wife's phone. weird.
    i just checked, and my wife hadn't updated to the new OS. I will update her phone and see if it works.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    same issue, still running 1.0.4 (for volume related reasons)

Quote Originally Posted by mw03 View Post
    having the same problem installing on my wife's phone. weird.
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by willyrick View Post
    same issue, still running 1.0.4 (for volume related reasons)
    Sorry guys, but the SDK is written for 1.1. There isn't anything I can do to help other than suggest you upgrade to 1.1
    Nice app! Some ideas:
    - Would like to be able to edit the entries after creating them.
    - Would like to be able to re-order the entries.
    - Would prefer "Home" or "Mobile" be displayed rather than the actual number
    Love the changes you made in 0.4.0! Especially the fact that you added the button to launch the standard Pre dialing pad which allowed me to replace the standard dialing pad in my quick launch ribbon with your app!

Couple of minor suggestions:
    - you might want to make your app icon a little smaller since the sides of the image are getting cut off when I view it in my quick launch (the sides are also cut off when you view the app icon in the Homebrew apps list in Precentral.net)
    - can you add the ability to change the order of the 8 entries? Maybe make them drag and drop like the Tasks app?

FYI - when you added the buttons to get to the dialer pad or the contacts it gave me an idea for a new app. Since I am not a developer I figured I would pass along to you (or anybody else who is reading). Why not create an app that allows you to create a customized quick launch list? Then it can be added to the quick launch ribbon giving you the ability to click and see an expanded set of quick launch buttons. You could even create 4 different versions of the app so that people could download all 4 and replace the 4 customizable buttons in their quick launch ribbon. For example: click on a quick launch called "Games" and bring up a list of your favorite game apps; or click on "Favs" and see a list of the 8 apps you use most (and still have additional spots in the quick launch for other apps).
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Help! I love this app. It is much better than the one that came with the phone. However, I don't know how to delete contacts such as the sample number and people I am done with. Any help would be appreicated.
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by bbevins View Post
    Help! I love this app. It is much better than the one that came with the phone. However, I don't know how to delete contacts such as the sample number and people I am done with. Any help would be appreicated.
    Just tap and hold a contact, then slide it to the right. You'll be given a button to delete the row or cancel. It's the same as deleting from lists everywhere else in webos, like in Mail, Messages, Tasks, etc.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast