Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1340
  1.    #1141  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsablo1 View Post
    I am trying to down load quick contacts from the app catalog.

I keep getting Server Error PMT01002.

thanks
    Not sure about that error. Try again since the catalog is inaccessible every now and then. Or you can call Palm to find out what the issue is.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Hello,

I'm in the UK and we can't buy anything through the App Catalogue - which I'm getting increasingly angry about as there are loads of apps i've read about but can't even try!

QuickContacts is the only way I can (relatively) safely call someone while driving, so I've donated the $5 as I *really* need it. I was expecting an email with a download location or release code or something, but I've received nothing. Has the free updates for life after donating finished now that QuickContacts is in the catalogue? I hope not as that would be money wasted.

The trial has now timed out and I'm getting nag screens everywhere. Is there any way I can get this software so I don't crash my car???
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    I had to set up my contacts again after changing sync-app. So I had to change the contact-pictures. While looking good in contacts and on the phone screen they seem to be compressed in quick-contacts and the faces look quite ugly now
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    I had to set up my contacts again after changing sync-app. So I had to change the contact-pictures. While looking good in contacts and on the phone screen they seem to be compressed in quick-contacts and the faces look quite ugly now
    He is aware of this. I think it is something that the 1.3.1 update did.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    thanks
    You might want to try different pics. I have 1.3.1 and all the pics look fine. Try taking a pic with your Pre, assigning to a contact and relink with quick contacts.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    You might want to try different pics. I have 1.3.1 and all the pics look fine. Try taking a pic with your Pre, assigning to a contact and relink with quick contacts.
    Not sure how/why yours are working but this isn't a working solution as most of my contact picks have been taken with the Pre. Before and after the 1.3.1 update. All of the contact pics look fine in the default contact app. They only look messed up when the contact is loaded into Quick Contacts.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    never had a problem wit quick contacts till now. I have been using it since it first came out in homebrew and have donated. I am using version 0.9.23 and now when I re-sync a contact the photo disappears. Its not the end of the world but its annoying. Any time frame for a fix?
    Last edited by ookees; 12/09/2009 at 10:01 PM.
    I just wanted to mention that the new version in the App Catalog fixed the problem I was having with the old version in the App Catalog. It wasn't letting me set default numbers, etc. It also loads alot faster than the 'homebrew' version, which was my only other complaint.

Thanks for the app, keep up good work.
  10.    #1150  
    Quote Originally Posted by ookees View Post
    never had a problem wit quick contacts till now. I have been using it since it first came out in homebrew and have donated. I am using version 0.9.23 and now when I re-sync a contact the photo disappears. Its not the end of the world but its annoying. Any time frame for a fix?
    Working on it. Trying to get something out soon that will also work well with the new WebOS update v1.3.5.

uptempo777
    Quote Originally Posted by dragbug View Post
    Not sure how/why yours are working but this isn't a working solution as most of my contact picks have been taken with the Pre. Before and after the 1.3.1 update. All of the contact pics look fine in the default contact app. They only look messed up when the contact is loaded into Quick Contacts.
    Yeah I'm not sure either but mine still appear undistorted in anyway way, shape or form and I'm running 1.3.1 with QC 9.23.

ooops, actually one of my pics is a bit compressed but it's a Facebook contact photo that has terrible quality and this has been the case since 1.2.1.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I just received my replacement Pre and after loading QuickContacts I tried to add my contacts back. They add fine, but they're missing the pictures. It appears this has been reported already, but I just wanted to confirm that is' happening from a fresh install of WebOS. Hope to see a fix soon. :-)
  13.    #1153  
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    I just received my replacement Pre and after loading QuickContacts I tried to add my contacts back. They add fine, but they're missing the pictures. It appears this has been reported already, but I just wanted to confirm that is' happening from a fresh install of WebOS. Hope to see a fix soon. :-)
    With your new Pre, do you have the latest WebOS of v1.3.1?

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    With your new Pre, do you have the latest WebOS of v1.3.1?

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    It did not come with 1.3.1, but I used the WebOS Doctor to get it to the latest version. I installed Quick Contacts after that and had the problem with no images. After you added my registration code, it all started working. Not sure how that's related.
  15. pfd
    This is by far the single most useful app in the whole catalogue. It has replaced my default dialer in the launch bar. Since I'm over my app limit (for the App Cat.), it was easy to make a donation, and update to the full version here in homebrew.

Kudos to Marvin.

BTW, what else are you working on?
  16.    #1156  
    Quote Originally Posted by pfd View Post
    This is by far the single most useful app in the whole catalogue. It has replaced my default dialer in the launch bar. Since I'm over my app limit (for the App Cat.), it was easy to make a donation, and update to the full version here in homebrew.

Kudos to Marvin.

BTW, what else are you working on?
    Mostly this app right now although there are a few other apps I'm experimenting on to see if they'll be viable on WebOS.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    I have donated my 5$'s. I did not see any download link or anything. What do i have to do to get in on the action for this.
    Last edited by F3ZIE; 12/20/2009 at 10:41 AM.
    donated for your app but i recently got my phone replaced. It gives me the expiration warning. WHat do i do? thanks.
  19.    #1159  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    donated for your app but i recently got my phone replaced. It gives me the expiration warning. WHat do i do? thanks.
    Email me your new Device Id and the email you donated with and I'll register you.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
  20.    #1160  
    Quote Originally Posted by F3ZIE View Post
    I have donated my 5$'s. I did not see any download link or anything. What do i have to do to get in on the action for this. I feel like I got scammed here....
    I sent you an email with instructions. Let me know if you haven't received it yet.

Thanks,
    uptempo777