Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1340
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    can't seem to donate.. put 5 in then put in my paypal details and it just says I need to enter more than 0... done it a few times now in explorer and firefox and still the same result :-(
  2.    #1122  
    Quote Originally Posted by dragbug View Post
    Ya after the 1.3.1 update I too have noticed weird contact pics. Mine are also only from the address book and not from anything else. I kind of dismissed it as "1.3.1 quirky behavior" but add that plus the fact that if I have to reinstall QC my pictures suddenly become pixalated crap and I have to re due all of them in the address book to get them to look right in QC. It's a pain.
    Thanks, I'll see what I can I do about making pictures present better.

uptempo777
  3.    #1123  
    Quote Originally Posted by CdRsKuLL View Post
    can't seem to donate.. put 5 in then put in my paypal details and it just says I need to enter more than 0... done it a few times now in explorer and firefox and still the same result :-(
    If that doesn't work, you can get also get it through the App Catalog. The latest updates won't be as frequent though.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Some of my contacts don't use text messaging and/or don't have text messaging at home.

Is there a way to remove these entries from the list that shows when Preferred is set to Prompt?

Thanks!
  5.    #1125  
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.14159 View Post
    Some of my contacts don't use text messaging and/or don't have text messaging at home.

Is there a way to remove these entries from the list that shows when Preferred is set to Prompt?

Thanks!
    Not at the moment. I'm gonna try to give a few options to make prompting work a little better so this won't be too much of an issue.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    I just got the app and it isn't showing my contacts' pictures. I just get the generic person icon. WebOS 1.3.1 on my Pre.
  7.    #1127  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverthornne View Post
    I just got the app and it isn't showing my contacts' pictures. I just get the generic person icon. WebOS 1.3.1 on my Pre.
    Do you have the homebrew version or the App Catalog version?

If you just got the 1.3.1 update from the App Catalog, make sure you update to the newest version of Quick Contacts in the App Catalog and that should fix your problem.

If you have the homebrew version, uninstall using the Launcher and then reinstall.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Ok, going to try the uninstall and reinstall. I'm not using the App Catalog version of anything because Palm doesn't let me add my credit card to it (no option for Puerto Rico) so I see no point in wasting time with the App Catalog.
    That works. Excellent app!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    There is a newer version (.26)in the app catalog then the home bew app catalog (.23).
    I thought that the homebrew would have the newer versions. This is Sunday evening, so maybe precentral has not updated their catalog yet.
    Thanks for the great work.
    ps. Does the new version fix the pics problem?
  11.    #1131  
    Quote Originally Posted by cjf243 View Post
    There is a newer version (.26)in the app catalog then the home bew app catalog (.23).
    I thought that the homebrew would have the newer versions. This is Sunday evening, so maybe precentral has not updated their catalog yet.
    Thanks for the great work.
    ps. Does the new version fix the pics problem?
    Version 0.9.26 in the App Catalog fixes a bug where Grid View did not properly display on the Pixi. That bug was already fixed in v0.9.23 in homebrew. I'm working on a newer version that will be up in homebrew soon with more features than the App Catalog.

uptempo777
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    Version 0.9.26 in the App Catalog fixes a bug where Grid View did not properly display on the Pixi. That bug was already fixed in v0.9.23 in homebrew. I'm working on a newer version that will be up in homebrew soon with more features than the App Catalog.

uptempo777
    Will the App Catalog version get these new features as well?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Eventually. He is releasing his updated versions to homebrew for basic beta testing and then submitting to Palm for the catalog.
  14.    #1134  
    Yes. As dragbug said, I do beta testing and fix any bugs that are found first on homebrew. Then once Palm can approve it, it gets put up on the App Catalog.

uptempo777
    Quick Contacts showed up in the App Catalog again as a new app, but it was the same version....hm, wonder what Palm is doing? Quite a few Apps that I had purchased showed up again today, none of them updated.
    Last edited by MannyZ28; 12/01/2009 at 01:43 AM.
  16.    #1136  
    Quick Contacts showed up in the App Catalog again as a new, App, but it was the same version....hm, wonder what Palm is doing? Quite a few Apps that I had purchased showed up again today, none of them updated.
    I updated one of the screenshots to show the new Detailed Preferred Icons. They show it as an update but I only updated the metadata. Nothing in the app has changed.

uptempo777
  17.    #1137  
    Quick Contacts showed up in the App Catalog again as a new, App, but it was the same version....hm, wonder what Palm is doing? Quite a few Apps that I had purchased showed up again today, none of them updated.
    I updated one of the screenshots to show the new Detailed Preferred Icons. They show it as an update but I only updated the metadata. Nothing in the app has changed.

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post

uptempo777
    This explains why I see a lot of apps showing up again later but not saying its an upgrade. Must be a lot of apps doing something similar.
    So it would behoove any developer to change the metadata from time to time, to bump up their apps in the catalog.
    I am trying to down load quick contacts from the app catalog.

I keep getting Server Error PMT01002.

thanks