Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1340
  1.    #1061  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyassazian View Post
    Works now by deleting via launcher. Kinda sucks that you gotta reenter contacts, but at least it works now.
    Yeah I was trying to avoid that but Palm made it pretty impossible for me to keep Quick Contacts working with the new update without having to reenter contats and preferred numbers/emails.

Glad it's working for you now.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
  2.    #1062  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyassazian View Post
    Works now by deleting via launcher. Kinda sucks that you gotta reenter contacts, but at least it works now.
    Yeah I was trying to avoid that but Palm made it pretty impossible for me to keep Quick Contacts working with the new update without having to reenter contats and preferred numbers/emails.

Glad it's working for you now.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    Did you uninstall using the Launcher and not PreWare? People have been having problems when uninstalling with PreWare.

uptempo777
    I could not get it to uninstall with the launcher. The part that shows done or what ever was below the screen so it would lock the launcher there until I restarted the phone and then quick contacts would still be there. I finally used webdoc (due to other reasons besides quick contact) and reinstalled 1.3.1 and quick contacts and everything works fine now.
    Since filecoaster is down how are you guys downloading the newest version?
  5.    #1065  
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Since filecoaster is down how are you guys downloading the newest version?
    Most people are using PreWare to download the newest version. I just tried it myself last night and it works fine. Try out that route for now until Filecoaster is up and running again.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Downloaded 0.9.23 using Preware. Quick contacts does not open for me even after that. Using WebOs 1.3.1. Quick contacts is stuck at "loading contacts".
  7.    #1067  
    Quote Originally Posted by packpackpack View Post
    Downloaded 0.9.23 using Preware. Quick contacts does not open for me even after that. Using WebOs 1.3.1. Quick contacts is stuck at "loading contacts".
    You'll need to uninstall it via the Launcher and then reinstall it using PreWare. Give that shot and see if that works.

uptempo777
  8. k8e
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Looking into right now. It's working for some and not working for others. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Quick Contacts to see if it works after that?

uptempo777
    I just uninstalled it and then reinstalled via Preware (I wasn't aware Filecoaster wasn't working either). seems to be working now. Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Just installed your latest version from the homebrew and now the pictures for the contacts are missing. How do I restore them?
  10.    #1070  
    Quote Originally Posted by msross View Post
    Just installed your latest version from the homebrew and now the pictures for the contacts are missing. How do I restore them?
    You will need to resync each contact since I changed the way things were being stored to work with WebOS v1.3.1.

uptempo777
    The newest version is now available in the App Catalog which will fix the pictures not showing issue. It is v0.9.22 but is essentially the same as the latest homebrew v.0.9.21.

uptempo777
    Hello uptempo,
    I have purchased the quick contacs and I am having problems with the new version the QC Is not working anymore I have deleted the old QC version 9.17.
    And i try to downloaded again with preload not preware and it did download it but it didn't show up on my phone so now i try downloading it from app. store but i have to pay 2.99? why i have allready pay 5 dlls before.
    Can you please help me get the app back thanks.
  12.    #1072  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arodmx View Post
    Hello uptempo,
    I have purchased the quick contacs and I am having problems with the new version the QC Is not working anymore I have deleted the old QC version 9.17.
    And i try to downloaded again with preload not preware and it did download it but it didn't show up on my phone so now i try downloading it from app. store but i have to pay 2.99? why i have allready pay 5 dlls before.
    Can you please help me get the app back thanks.
    If you've donated, just stick with downloading from homebrew since the latest versions are always put up here on homebrew long before they are ever put on the App Catalog.

I haven't used Preload so I don't know why that's not working. I tried installing with PreWare last night and it went just fine. Just make sure if you uninstall it first, DO NOT use PreWare. Uninstall instead directly from the Launcher.

uptempo777
    Ok i got it to work now i downloaded with preware this time and it work fine, thanks.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Words of Advice

Before you use a stolen photo in your app,
    REMOVE THE WATERMARK FROM THE STOLEN PHOTO!!!!!

Source
    Happy black man | Royalty Free Stock Photo Image | iStockphoto.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15.    #1075  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky **** View Post
    Words of Advice

Before you use a stolen photo in your app,
    REMOVE THE WATERMARK FROM THE STOLEN PHOTO!!!!!

Source
    Happy black man | Royalty Free Stock Photo Image | iStockphoto.com
    Thanks for the advice. Actually I did pay for the photo. I just forgot to put the unwatermarked version up. If you looked deeper, you'll notice the other photos came from there with no watermarks which I paid for as well so there's nothing stolen here.

uptempo777
    You'll need to uninstall it via the Launcher and then reinstall it using PreWare. Give that shot and see if that works.

uptempo777
    Yes, that worked, thanks.
    Uptempo, Why cant i get a clear thumbnail in QC? They all show up as low res, no matter what i put in contacts.
  18.    #1078  
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsondm2 View Post
    Uptempo, Why cant i get a clear thumbnail in QC? They all show up as low res, no matter what i put in contacts.
    I've heard people get mixed results depending on where the photos come from. For some reason, photos turn out differently based on if you associate a photo from your Photo Roll with a contact vs. if they come from Facebook vs if they come from Gmail, etc. Where are your photos coming from?

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Hi Marvin, I just updated to 9.23. I have 2 contacts whose pictures were fine in 9.21 but in 9.23 when I resync the picture shows up, but if I exit the QC program and start it up again, they are blank again. I've deleted 9.23 and reinstalled from preware all to no avail. Any idea's.
  20.    #1080  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjharada View Post
    Hi Marvin, I just updated to 9.23. I have 2 contacts whose pictures were fine in 9.21 but in 9.23 when I resync the picture shows up, but if I exit the QC program and start it up again, they are blank again. I've deleted 9.23 and reinstalled from preware all to no avail. Any idea's.
    Hmm not sure. Have you tried restarting your Pre and then trying to resync them to see if the behavior returns?

uptempo777