Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1340
    Quick contacts still not working with the new update. Can not get past the start up screen.
  2.    #1022  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbatc@aol.com View Post
    Quick contacts still not working with the new update. Can not get past the start up screen.
    Have you download the v0.9.21 update and tried it with that?

Thanks,
    uptempo777
  3. k8e
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I didn't try Quick Contacts after I did the webOS update, but I did update Quick Contacts to v0.9.21 and then tried it and I get hung up on the start up screen. I've rebooted tons of times and it's not working. Any ideas?
  4.    #1024  
    Quote Originally Posted by k8e View Post
    I didn't try Quick Contacts after I did the webOS update, but I did update Quick Contacts to v0.9.21 and then tried it and I get hung up on the start up screen. I've rebooted tons of times and it's not working. Any ideas?
    Looking into right now. It's working for some and not working for others. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Quick Contacts to see if it works after that?

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by runner77 View Post
    Yes.
    I just deleted the ones that didn't have a picture and then put them back on.
    Pictures came back just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    For the contacts that don't have a picture, can you resync them to get the picture back?

uptempo777
    I didn't have to delete the contacts, I just resynchronized them. The only problem I have is that I also had to reset the preferred number.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I removed QC again and then rebooted the phone. Reinstalled and then it load fine for me. So it if sorking for me I just need to set everything back up again.
    The 9.21 update has not worked for me.
    just deleted app, rebooted Pre & reinstalled. No change
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    9.21 is working for me. I also had most of my contacts lose pictures, and resyncing fixed those. I also had to go through and reselect the preferred number on each contact because the formatting got messed up (it added lots of "::" between characters, for both numbers and emails), but just reselecting it worked.
    I cant say I know what I did differently this last time but after several re-installs, reboots and lots of cursing it finally loaded past the contact loading for me. I had to re-add all of my contacts but I am just happy its working again.
    Have you download the v0.9.21 update and tried it with that?

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    I can't get past the install. I get an error messae saying "Install Failed: Not enough Install Space.

I deleted the old version, rebooted and got the same error msg.
    Charles
    For everyone having problems after 1.31, make sure you uninstall from the launcher, not preware. Restart, then reinstall with Preware. That worked for me. I couldn't get it to work using only preware to uninstall.
  13.    #1033  
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklique View Post
    I can't get past the install. I get an error messae saying "Install Failed: Not enough Install Space.

I deleted the old version, rebooted and got the same error msg.
    Charles
    I've that myself when I had too many apps installed. That has to do with the install limit that Palm has. Even though you deleted the old version, you'll have to delete one or maybe two apps to install it. Then after try to reinstall those apps again if you want.

uptempo777
  14.    #1034  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    For everyone having problems after 1.31, make sure you uninstall from the launcher, not preware. Restart, then reinstall with Preware. That worked for me. I couldn't get it to work using only preware to uninstall.
    Can anyone else confirm if that fixes their issues as well? I'm not using PreWare so I haven't tested it.

uptempo777
    Now that you mention it, removing from launcher instead of through Preware was how I got it to work. Sorry i didnt realize earlier but I can confirm
    Quick Contacts still loaded for me after the 1.3.1 upgrade, but no matter what I did I couldn't get the pictures to appear. I just deleted the version I purchased from the app catalog and installed this new version via Preware. After reloading all of my contacts everything is operational again but only for the 14 days until the version from here expires. As I've already paid for the app in the app catalog I'm hopeful that Palm will release the new version before my 14 days runs out.

And yes, I used the launcher to uninstall.
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Epic 4G -> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    I can confirm that this method worked for me as well. Also, I purposely first tried uninstalling via Preware and can confirm that that approach does not work.
  18.    #1038  
    Quote Originally Posted by northward View Post
    Quick Contacts still loaded for me after the 1.3.1 upgrade, but no matter what I did I couldn't get the pictures to appear. I just deleted the version I purchased from the app catalog and installed this new version via Preware. After reloading all of my contacts everything is operational again but only for the 14 days until the version from here expires. As I've already paid for the app in the app catalog I'm hopeful that Palm will release the new version before my 14 days runs out.

And yes, I used the launcher to uninstall.
    The newest version is now available in the App Catalog which will fix the pictures not showing issue. It is v0.9.22 but is essentially the same as the latest homebrew v.0.9.21.

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryers01 View Post
    Same issue on my phone.
    Can anyone else confirm if that fixes their issues as well? I'm not using PreWare so I haven't tested it.

uptempo777
    Same here.. I uninstalled from the launcher not preware to get mine to work.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Same here, had to unistall from the launcher and now it works.