Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1340
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    With the latest and greatest, Quick Contacts v0.9.19 is now up and live on homebrew.

It fixes the pager issue and adds the detailed preference icons to the Grid View and List View when Prompt is selected. Also, fixed One Touch Dial label in Preferences.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    I bought your app from the App Catalog. Do you have any idea when to expect an update there?
  2.    #1002  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I bought your app from the App Catalog. Do you have any idea when to expect an update there?
    They've told me it should be up within the next week to coincide with the Pixi release and also the WebOS v1.3.1 update.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    They've told me it should be up within the next week to coincide with the Pixi release and also the WebOS v1.3.1 update.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Sweet! Love your app by the way...now I gotta read through your update log so I can see what I get to look forward to!
  4.    #1004  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Sweet! Love your app by the way...now I gotta read through your update log so I can see what I get to look forward to!
    If you the App Catalog version, that's v0.9.8 as of right now. They take forever to approve so you should see a lot of updates that's already been on homebrew.

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    If I plan on purchasing your app, should I simply donate the 5 dollars so that I can bypass the lenghty App Store approval, and get the latest and greatest that you have been uploading for homebrew?
  6.    #1006  
    Quote Originally Posted by newostyle View Post
    If I plan on purchasing your app, should I simply donate the 5 dollars so that I can bypass the lenghty App Store approval, and get the latest and greatest that you have been uploading for homebrew?
    That's an option. If you are interested in getting the latest from homebrew without having to wait for App Catalog approval, you can make a donation of $5 or more to mfetdonations@yahoo.com. I'll set it up so Quick Contacts doesn't expire.

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Is it just me or does Palms process seem very flawed? I mean really, it should never take this long to get updated applications posted to the catalog.
  8.    #1008  
    I'm assuming (and hoping) it'll get better. It looks like they are hiring more people and figuring things out. But you're right, it's frustrating that things have been taking a long time. If they become more successful with WebOS and other Palm devices, hopefully their process will be much more streamlined and future developers and customers won't have to feel these 'Beta' pains.

uptempo777
    I am unable to load Quick Contacts since updating to v1.3.1. Start up screen pops up but nothing further? Just stays on the start up screen waiting to load contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbatc@aol.com View Post
    I am unable to load Quick Contacts since updating to v1.3.1. Start up screen pops up but nothing further? Just stays on the start up screen waiting to load contacts.
    Same here.
  11.    #1011  
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklique View Post
    Same here.
    Got the fix. I'm about to upload it right now.
    uptempo777
  12.    #1012  
    November 14, 2009 - Release of Quick Contacts v0.9.21!

If you downloaded WebOS v1.3.1 then you realized Palm was kind enough to break Quick Contacts. Thankfully, they also aided us in fixing the issue in the nick of time. So here we are with release 0.9.21. It'll fix that problem so Quick Contacts is back up and working. Here's the short list:

Version 0.9.21 [11/14/2009]
    -------------------------

* Fixes major bug where app didn't work with WebOS v1.3.1
    * Added spinner notification while adding contacts
    * Full support for Palm Pixi
    Hmmmm I've run into the stuck loading screen issue even after installing the updated version. I've removed, re-booted and re-installed yet still getting =/

WebOS v1.3.1
    Quick Contacts v0.9.21
    Last edited by mobileraven; 11/14/2009 at 09:07 AM.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileraven View Post
    Hmmmm I've run into the stuck loading screen issue even after installing the updated version. I've removed, re-booted and re-installed yet still getting =/

WebOS v1.3.1
    Quick Contacts v0.9.21
    Same issue on my phone.
  15.    #1015  
    Quote Originally Posted by bryers01 View Post
    Same issue on my phone.
    Thanks, I'm looking into it right now.

uptempo777
  16.    #1016  
    Just a quick poll, post up if v0.9.21 is working for you.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Note: a few rev's back I did not delete contacts as I believe was suggested. After that upgrade it still worked & I didn't think about it. Updated to latest rev after 1.3.1 update.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Just a quick poll, post up if v0.9.21 is working for you.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    v0.9.21 is working for me just fine after the 1.3.1 update. The first time I opened QC it took about a minute to get past the loading screen but after the initial load it opens like normal now.

The only problem I'm having is about 75% of my contacts no longer have a picture.
  19.    #1019  
    Quote Originally Posted by runner77 View Post
    v0.9.21 is working for me just fine after the 1.3.1 update. The first time I opened QC it took about a minute to get past the loading screen but after the initial load it opens like normal now.

The only problem I'm having is about 75% of my contacts no longer have a picture.
    For the contacts that don't have a picture, can you resync them to get the picture back?

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    For the contacts that don't have a picture, can you resync them to get the picture back?

uptempo777
    Yes.
    I just deleted the ones that didn't have a picture and then put them back on.
    Pictures came back just fine.