Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38434445464748495051525358 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I am having the same issue. I cannot install version 15 either. Tried everything. Update says it works but still on 13.
    Marty
    Handspring Visor -> Handspring Treo 180 That stated it would have Wi-Fi -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650->Treo 700P ->Centro->Pre
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    Ok I just re-uploaded it to homebrew in case it didn't go up cleanly.
    Thanks, will wait a bit for re-upload to come through and try again.
    Weird. I have now uninstalled and reinstalled twice but it doesn't show up in my launcher at all. Where did it go? haha
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skinneejay View Post
    Weird. I have now uninstalled and reinstalled twice but it doesn't show up in my launcher at all. Where did it go? haha
    Read any of the posts from the last hour? :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Read any of the posts from the last hour? :-P
    I felt left out! haha
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    All is well now... just a botched upload.

Thanks.
  7.    #947  
    All is well now... just a botched upload.

Thanks.
    DrSuSE: is the new upload working ok for you now?

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    DrSuSE: is the new upload working ok for you now?

uptempo777
    Yup yup, perfectly.
  9.    #949  
    Yup yup, perfectly.
    Glad to hear it. Hope it's working for everyone else that was having issues earlier as well.

uptempo777
    works now too! I've seen bad cases of corrupted files lately... what's going on..
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    what's going on..
    Nothing.
    same thing happened with me i downloaded it from preware and said update was complete and when i looked it still had 9.13

Fred
  13.    #953  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    same thing happened with me i downloaded it from preware and said update was complete and when i looked it still had 9.13

Fred
    Is it still a problem for you? If it is, can you test if it works with Filecoaster or WebOSQuickInstall?

Does anyone know if Preware is immediately synced with homebrew or if there's a delay? Or if it's using the older version (that was corrupted) that I put up initially?

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Preware has a little delay, no idea what it is based on, but I used Preware after your re-upload so it obviously didn't take very long (few minutes).

Edit: additionally, Preware gave a file not found error during the delay, it did not serve the old file.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Sorry if this has been asked earlier, but I have message board blindness atm from scanning through so many and my brain hurts.

Is there a way we can drag and drop where the contact is on our lists? Its kinda nice to be able to keep a contact say on the top or bottom in list, or corners in grid so you can easily tap the contact. I often have fumblefingers and when names are in the middle say, I have a good chance of hitting the wrong one. The way it is now, I keep having to fully change it using resync which is ok but then I gotta do it again and again etc
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twiktor View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked earlier, but I have message board blindness atm from scanning through so many and my brain hurts.

Is there a way we can drag and drop where the contact is on our lists? Its kinda nice to be able to keep a contact say on the top or bottom in list, or corners in grid so you can easily tap the contact. I often have fumblefingers and when names are in the middle say, I have a good chance of hitting the wrong one. The way it is now, I keep having to fully change it using resync which is ok but then I gotta do it again and again etc
    Are you using the latest beta? We can already drag and drop.
    Glad to hear it. Hope it's working for everyone else that was having issues earlier as well.

uptempo777
    I decided this morning to delete the current quickcontacts before I installed the NEW one, so I had no quickcontacts all day! Was happy to hear it was a upload qlich. Have re downloaded and now happy to have quickcontacts back on my phone!

Thanks for this great app.

CaliMark (Mark Reed)
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Working fine now via Preware.
    Marty
    Handspring Visor -> Handspring Treo 180 That stated it would have Wi-Fi -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650->Treo 700P ->Centro->Pre
    went back into preware and updated again and this time it is working fine

Fred
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Well how about that heh. I must have missed when that came in because it couldnt drag and drop before. Or maybe i lacked the magic touch. Thanks!