Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Does anyone else have a problem with the Facebook pictures for the contact not scaling correctly? It seems as though if they are rectangular, they are stretched to fit the square.
  2.    #622  
    So far I still haven't been able to replicate the reboot problem on my Pre. If anyone is having this issue and wants to help out, PM me and we'll see if we can get this working.

Thanks!
    uptempo777
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    QC crashes and resets my phone every time I try to manually place an entry. I go to Contacts....assign a pic....go back to QC....press +...find the contact...and as it (I assume) attempts to link it to the QC link it resets. Not a full reset like an on/off, but a "mini" version. When it's done the contact is now in QC, but the reset/crash thingy has gotta be a bug.

bj
    I'm having the problem with QC crashing my phone too! Same as vnmous1; after I assign a contact, the screen freezes and my phone resets itself.
  5.    #625  
    Quote Originally Posted by Squawkt22 View Post
    Does anyone else have a problem with the Facebook pictures for the contact not scaling correctly? It seems as though if they are rectangular, they are stretched to fit the square.
    I'm going to add cropping/scaling to one of the next releases so that should take care of that. For now, some people look really short and fat or really tall and skinny. =)

uptempo777
    I'm getting the reboot issue as well. If I add a contact, then quickly close the app, it doesn't reboot. Silly workaround.

Also a separate issue.. I just called someone on accident, then immediately clicked to hang up, but the app tried to call the person another 2-3 times.

Edit: actually I think this isn't your issue but an issue with the Pre. I just tried to call someone normally, then quickly hung up, but the Pre tried to call another 2 times even though I already closed the phone app, it would bring it back and call them again.
    Last edited by henrymart81; 09/09/2009 at 12:00 PM. Reason: correcting myself
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    I'm going to add cropping/scaling to one of the next releases so that should take care of that. For now, some people look really short and fat or really tall and skinny. =)

uptempo777
    Awesome!! Yah some of my friends take it as a compliment, the others not so much

Thanks for the great app!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I tried to add new contacts to the 2nd page, and got the short reboot (45 sec) as opposed to (3 min normal reboot). This happened for the first 2 contacts on the new page. After that, on all the subsequent contacts, the program added the contacts without any reboot. go figure....
  9.    #629  
    Hot off the press is v0.9.5. This one should fix the reboot bug. Download and post here if everything is working as it should.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Last edited by uptempo777; 09/09/2009 at 03:42 PM.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I was just about to post that I just started having the crash problem as well. Latest version has just fixed it for me. thanks
    Don't want to read the whole thread -- can it sync with existing contacts yet?
    Laissez Faire
  12.    #632  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Don't want to read the whole thread -- can it sync with existing contacts yet?
    Not yet. Maybe with the WebOS v1.2 update I'll be able to get it to do that.

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    Hot off the press is v0.9.5. This one should fix the reboot bug. Download and post here if everything is working as it should.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    I threw everything at it and had no reboots. Thanks!!!!!!!
    Is the time to load QC that much faster in this new version?
    I donated, how do you contact us for the paid version?
    I ask because my paypal account is liked to my husband's email. Not mine.
    I did send my username on here with my donation.
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    I also just donated and would like to know how we will be contacted. Will you use our Paypal email address?
    Hi,

Just so you know that I like, and am committed to the product, and not just hedging my bets while you tweak things, I did donate.

That said, I am noticing an even longer lag time in opening than I was before. The previous version (before 0.9.1) was taking an average of 5 seconds to open, vs the 2 seconds for the dialer itself. 0.9.5 is taking about 7 seconds to open. Part of this, is the extended hang time on the splash page so you can read the note about 14 day beta etc.

Is it possible to get the key code for the non-beta version now? This would certainly help cut down the time. Also, any luck with getting it to run in the background?

Thanks!
    I added all 18 contacts without a problem. I am wondering what the Contact Details On Dial preference does. I have selected on and off and I don't think I have noticed it doing anything different.

Just to help future customers, would it be possible for the program to add the Device ID to the clip board so when they email you for registration they do not have to manually type in the whole ID #?

Thanks for the updates.... Looks and works great
    Feature Request:

More than 2 pages of quick contacts. I use my phone for both personal and business and need more than 18 quick contacts. Perhaps you could allow people to add pages if they want more of them, like you can with launcher pages if you add the tweak using WebOS Quick Install.

Also, I donated too. I'm GrillSgt. Looking forward to the lifetime updates. This was an app I sorely needed...going through all my contacts to make a call every time was a real pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    I added all 18 contacts without a problem. I am wondering what the Contact Details On Dial preference does. I have selected on and off and I don't think I have noticed it doing anything different.
    Do you have "Close on dial" ON? If so, then you won't see the difference.