Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
  1.    #401  
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoder View Post
    Perhaps a "Resync All" option under the pulldown menu to update them all?
    I wish. If I could resync all, then I'd be able to automatically do it. Basically, in order to resync currently, you have to specifically pick the user from where you want to grab data. That's part of "the wall" that's created so developers can't directly access a contact's data without the user picking the contact.

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmeier View Post
    Perfect. I like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    I wish. If I could resync all, then I'd be able to automatically do it. Basically, in order to resync currently, you have to specifically pick the user from where you want to grab data. That's part of "the wall" that's created so developers can't directly access a contact's data without the user picking the contact.

uptempo777
    Ah, I see. I wonder why they put that limitation in there... seems somewhat more of a pain than a help.
  3.    #403  
    Someone suggested an icon simular to the original.

This one is pretty decent. Can you make the heads a little more flesh-toned (it's a little yellower than I like) ? And the phone dialer icon on top is a little too big, would be interested to see if it's a little smaller. Can you also try it out with the green phone (from the original icon) where the phone dialer icon is?

Thanks sdmeier for your efforts here. REALLY appreciate it.

uptempo777
    does the support for more then 9 pics coming soon?
    btw: great app
  5.    #405  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    does the support for more then 9 pics coming soon?
    btw: great app
    Not yet but that's in the works!
  6.    #406  
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoder View Post
    Perfect. I like this one.

Ah, I see. I wonder why they put that limitation in there... seems somewhat more of a pain than a help.
    My guess is that they are being cautious with developers. Let's say they opened it up without any regard. It's possible that an app that you install could collect all of the email addresses/phone numbers on your phone and use it for spam, mailing lists, etc.

With the way they have it set up currently, it makes it more difficult for that.

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Hi,

Love your app (if I haven´t told you before... )

A variation on the ¨Close On Dial¨ preference - ¨Return To Main Page After Dial¨?

It´s a bit wordy, but that´s the general idea..

Thanks and regards,

-Jerryg
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    This one is pretty decent. Can you make the heads a little more flesh-toned (it's a little yellower than I like) ? And the phone dialer icon on top is a little too big, would be interested to see if it's a little smaller. Can you also try it out with the green phone (from the original icon) where the phone dialer icon is?

Thanks sdmeier for your efforts here. REALLY appreciate it.

uptempo777
    Where can I get the Phone Image? I tried search the net, but no luck. If you can post a larger image of it, then I can size it to the Icon.

Here was my attempt at reproducing it.

9.    #409  
    Where can I get the Phone Image? I tried search the net, but no luck. If you can post a larger image of it, then I can size it to the Icon.

Here was my attempt at reproducing it.

It's not possible to get it from the current icon? Otherwise, I can see if I can find the original version I had in my files.

uptempo777
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    It's not possible to get it from the current icon? Otherwise, I can see if I can find the original version I had in my files.

uptempo777
    Sure, it's possible, I was just lazy. Would be easier if I had the Icon by itself. I'll give it a shot.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    OK, How about this?

12.    #412  
    Sure, it's possible, I was just lazy. Would be easier if I had the Icon by itself. I'll give it a shot.
    The original I have is just a bigger version of the current icon (people with the phone). Let me know if you want that and I can send it to you.
  13.    #413  
    I kinda like it. Let me see how it looks on my phone.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Grab it again. I was able to clean it up a little more.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Here are some choices to compare

Last edited by sdmeier; 08/26/2009 at 07:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    #1 of those
  17.    #417  
    the silver disc matches with the other Palm icons though.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Here are some choices to compare

Either #2 or #4, I think. I'd have to see how the different sized phone icons look when it's actually on the phone (#2 seems more proportional, but the larger one on #4 might be better when it's scaled down in the launcher).

I'd had a similar idea when I posted my version last night, but it was late enough I wasn't going to fool around with it. I probably couldn't do it as well, anyway. Looks good!

Edit: I have to agree with Uptempo - the silver disc does bring it more in line with the other Palm icons, and makes it look more "native" to the phone.
  19.    #419  
    The last one has a sheen to it like a bubble when I installed it. Right? I like the bigger phone on it. Do you have it with just a silver disc to match?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Plain Silver disc with and without drop shadow.