Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1340
  1. xorg's Avatar
    Posts
    633 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts
    #321  
    I've donated. Thanks for one of the most significant improvements to webos. Would like to see you focus on launching app faster. webosinternals might be able to help.
  2. #322  
    First of all I love this app especially with the new SMS and Preferred Number option. The one small option that would be great to have is if one set ups multiple Preferred Numbers of one person to display which number is being called below the picture (i.e Mobile, Work) I have a few contacts that I've added multiple times with different Preferred Numbers. Thanks.
  3. #323  
    great additions in 0.8.3, really like the email and sms options, can now use this for almost all of my communication needs.
  4. bsoder's Avatar
    Posts
    102 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    #324  
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    great additions in 0.8.3, really like the email and sms options, can now use this for almost all of my communication needs.
    What comm options are you still missing? Google Voice tie-in, perhaps? Just curious.
  5. #325  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pernelll View Post
    I just checked my updates, and it has not downloaded that new update. I am downloading it now. I will update you after the download is completed. thanks
    the download is completed and that fixed the problem. thanks, I will also be making donations to you.
  6. sjjones's Avatar
    Posts
    757 Posts
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    #326  
    Thank you for adding the email button, can add another button to my laucher bar and leave quick contacts open all the time.

    The only other thing i would love to see is another 9 contacts via a "swoosh" up or down or sideways?

    otherwise perfect
  7. #327  
    Awesome update!!! love the sms option.

    a couple suggestions....

    1)how about an option that once you set all your preferred numbers you can turn on an option that click and hold actually opens the sms to that contact instead of the contact info page.

    2)An option to change the backround...it takes me too long to repackage the app on my phone with the background I am already running on the phone
  8. rigo's Avatar
    Posts
    143 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #328  
    I like the suggestion to have tap and hold as an option to automatically open the sms to that contact. That would make everything automatic.

    Quote Originally Posted by whitesmoke View Post
    Awesome update!!! love the sms option.

    a couple suggestions....

    1)how about an option that once you set all your preferred numbers you can turn on an option that click and hold actually opens the sms to that contact instead of the contact info page.

    2)An option to change the backround...it takes me too long to repackage the app on my phone with the background I am already running on the phone
  9. #329  
    Thanks for quick contact,finally ( after 5 nights trying i have it ) I just donated but now I want to put the same app on my hubby ' s pre and doesn't work,the app . appears empty box where the add contact supposed to be. I try with the filecoaster both ways..please help me,thanks
  10.    #330  
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCYAH View Post
    Thanks for quick contact,finally ( after 5 nights trying i have it ) I just donated but now I want to put the same app on my hubby ' s pre and doesn't work,the app . appears empty box where the add contact supposed to be. I try with the filecoaster both ways..please help me,thanks
    Sounds like he might have an older version of the WebOS. Make sure it's updated to the latest version 1.1. You can do this in the Updates application in the Launcher. Post up if that works.

    uptempo777
  11. pmpdaddyt's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #331  
    Omg am I the only person who can't get this to work... Please help
  12.    #332  
    Quote Originally Posted by pmpdaddyt View Post
    Omg am I the only person who can't get this to work... Please help
    What's not working for you? Do you have version 1.1 of the WebOS? Do you have developer mode enabled? What method did you use to install Quick Contacts?

    uptempo777
    Last edited by uptempo777; 08/23/2009 at 06:56 PM.
  13. #333  
    I just made the donation because i love this app so much..keep up the good work and keep improving it....with the right tweat this have the potential of being a killer app...lastly i echo (PookiePrancer) enthusiasm for the app..
  14. #334  
    just made donation..keep up the good work and keep improving this app. It has the potential to be a killer app...Lastly i echo (PookiePrancer) enthusiasm and sky the limit idea for this app...
  15. diomark's Avatar
    Posts
    752 Posts
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    #335  
    Just tried 3 different contact quick dialers/etc, and this one's by far the best! the only thing it's missing is an email field for the user (...and a way to open their contacts page..)

    -mark
  16.    #336  
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    Just tried 3 different contact quick dialers/etc, and this one's by far the best! the only thing it's missing is an email field for the user (...and a way to open their contacts page..)

    -mark
    Thanks mark! You can actually go to their contact's page by tapping on their name. Sorry, I put it in the Help Section but didn't make that obvious in the screen. Try it out!

    uptempo777
  17. #337  
    Yeahhh thanks so much ,now is really easy..another high 5 for u..
  18. #338  
    tapping on the name ??
  19.    #339  
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCYAH View Post
    Yeahhh thanks so much ,now is really easy..another high 5 for u..
    That's great to hear!

    Tapping on the contact's name on their detail screen will launch the main Contacts application with all of their information (where you can do actual edits and see more info).
  20. diomark's Avatar
    Posts
    752 Posts
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    #340  
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    Thanks mark! You can actually go to their contact's page by tapping on their name. Sorry, I put it in the Help Section but didn't make that obvious in the screen. Try it out!

    uptempo777
    thanks; I did miss that; maybe link the profile picture to also go to their contacts page?
    -m

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions