Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363 ... LastLast
  1.    #241  
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    I like this program, but when I put in contacts they suddenly disappear, like the program was just installed. Basically loses all my information. Not sure if this is a new issue or not. Just downloaded, so I the latest version.

Keep up the good work, love the program over-all, just trying to keep it working ;-)

Also cannot access preferences, program locks up.
    You have the latest version of the WebOS 1.1?

Thanks,
    uptempo777
  2.    #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    I like this program, but when I put in contacts they suddenly disappear, like the program was just installed. Basically loses all my information. Not sure if this is a new issue or not. Just downloaded, so I the latest version.

Keep up the good work, love the program over-all, just trying to keep it working ;-)

Also cannot access preferences, program locks up.
    Were you ever able to put in your contacts and if so, was it just a random time they they disappeared or does this happen frequently where you can save and then they are gone?

Thanks,
    uptempo777
  3. Cin
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    actually, more then one., sms integration, when u press and hold a photo , it will take you to a dial or sms page.
    I think a better method is to have an SMS toggle button on the bottom in the Command Menu. When you hit it, then click a contact, it takes you to their page in the SMS app.

Or alternatively, just do the same thing as the contacts and dialer button and open the messaging app with the icon on the bottom :P Either way would make me happy
    Uptempo...

Thanks a ton for the help with troubleshooting. All the problems I had were because of the outdated operating system. Your app works great now!! I wonder how many users around this timeframe are having issues with apps assuming they had the most updated OS. Either way....thanks again!
  5.    #245  
    Quote Originally Posted by JStelzy View Post
    Uptempo...

Thanks a ton for the help with troubleshooting. All the problems I had were because of the outdated operating system. Your app works great now!! I wonder how many users around this timeframe are having issues with apps assuming they had the most updated OS. Either way....thanks again!
    You're welcome. Thanks for helping find the issue as well!

uptempo777
  6.    #246  
    Just released today: Version 0.8.2

New for Version 0.8.2 [8/20/2009]
    -------------------------
    - Added Feature: One Click Dial
    - Added Feature: Close On Dial
    - Added Feature: Haptic Feedback
    - Added SMS button to main contacts page
    - Added Preferences Menu - One Click Dial, Close on Dial, Preferred Number, Haptic Feedback
    - Preferred Number selection is a button
    - Added 'Add a Contact' where a contact did not exist.
    - Added back button in contact detail screen
    - Added rounded border around contact image
    - Changed Add a Contact image

I'm still working on getting SMS directly into the contact detail but I have added an SMS button to the main contacts page. I've also got a few other excellent goodies coming up. So test this one out and let me know what y'all think.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Last edited by uptempo777; 08/20/2009 at 02:37 PM.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    uptempo777,
    sent you a pm about sms parameters. Hope it's helpful info.
  8.    #248  
    Quote Originally Posted by reuben.olsen View Post
    Styling the pics with: -webkit-border-radius: 4px;
    should give you a softer look without going through a bunch of crazy javascript/css rounded corners code. Any more than 4px and the bleed from the border doesn't cover the sharp corner of the pic. Shading a bit more difficult because I don't think the -webkit-box-shadow works on webOS - worth a try though.

Looking good!
    I added the suggestion you made with the webkit border. Let me know what you think or if it's too subtle.

thanks,
    uptempo777
    Quote Originally Posted by uptempo777 View Post
    You have the latest version of the WebOS 1.1?

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    Yes I have WebOS 1.1
    Sound great app ,will be theone a add to my pre palm,but Inot sure was is wrong ,I can't open or save the file , maybe somebody help me ,thanks anyway. XX00
    Were you ever able to put in your contacts and if so, was it just a random time they they disappeared or does this happen frequently where you can save and then they are gone?

Thanks,
    uptempo777

I was able to put in contacts, when I would assign a perffered number I could do the first couple, but then I would click the next person and it would say no contact information was found, when I would back out all my contacts where gone.
    One thing I noticed is the "About Quick Contacts" link in the menu does not do anything. You might not have programmed that part in yet though. Everything else is working perfectly!
    Working Great with latest update, Thank You!!
    Awesome! I jumped on here to suggest the SMS link in contact details and found you were already working on it. This is a GREAT app and only getting better with time. Thanks for all you are doing!!
  15.    #255  
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCYAH View Post
    Sound great app ,will be theone a add to my pre palm,but Inot sure was is wrong ,I can't open or save the file , maybe somebody help me ,thanks anyway. XX00
    Did you install it through FileCoaster? That's the easiest way to do an install.

uptempo777
    Keeps on getting better. Great update!
    I added the suggestion you made with the webkit border. Let me know what you think or if it's too subtle.

thanks,
    uptempo777
    Tough one... did you use 4px? Some corners are better than others. Depends a lot on the color of the corners of the pictures. It still looks better - not as sharp a corner.

Here is a suggestion, with Facebook people don't always post a picture of themselves which makes it REALLY hard to identify who you are calling. Why not create a "mask" for the pictures - just make the image the same size as your pics and absolutely position it directly on top of them with a transparent middle so the picture shows through, with rounded corners and the frame the same color as your background. The bottom of the frame could be thicker with space to overlay the contact's name. Solves two problems.

Keep up the good work.
  18.    #258  
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    One thing I noticed is the "About Quick Contacts" link in the menu does not do anything. You might not have programmed that part in yet though. Everything else is working perfectly!
    Oops, forgot to include that file. I re-upped v0.8.2 with that fixed.

Thanks,
    uptempo777
    keep up the good work...just updated this app and it keep getting better n better...will definitely make a donation...
    Can someone expend on what Haptic feedback does with this app as well as Close on Dial option?