Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am fairly new to posting on forums and couldnt figure out how to create a new threat and thought this was the best. Anyone out there given thought to a drunk dial/text prevention app? I saw google has one where you have to do a series of math problems before it will send the email. Something like this would be MONEY (and unfortunately, I am CLUELESS how any of this works). Let me know if anyone is working on this.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    I wonder if the accelerometer can tell your Pre if you aren't walking straight...
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geiger View Post
    Here is a simple BAC Calculator (Blood Alcohol Content) app that will "estimate" you blood alcohol content.

Palm Pre – BAC Calculator - Geiger
    Here is to this app!
  4. lvd
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    this is a cool app, but i wish the icon was a little cleaner, and i definitely don't want sound effects or the background image.

also, can you add the ability to calculate different kinds of drinks in one night?
  5.    #45  
    I am going to to leave this app here. I did find some performance bugs and after real world testing, the sound effects are just annoying.

The better performing one is now in the Palm app store.
    Quote Originally Posted by geiger View Post
    I am going to to leave this app here.
    Advanced BAC Calculator :

->download link

Hello ! Check the advanced BAC calculator in the homebrew apps. Advanced BAC Calculaor estimates your blood alcohol Content based on time. You can enter several drinks at several times and this software will display your blood alcohol Content in a graph.

I wonder if the accelerometer can tell your Pre if you aren't walking straight...
    This function will be added in next versions of Advanced bac calculator. This app will be soon available in the app catalog

also, can you add the ability to calculate different kinds of drinks in one night?
    Check ->download link
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123