Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    I get the exact same results as <ihatethisregistration>.

An idea on the multi-checkmarks. It seems when it happens, its checking off drinks with the same amount of alcohol.

Ex. Shot and margarita
    Pina colada and screwdriver
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatethisregistration View Post
    I did the same test... Male, 14 drinks, light beer, 210lbs, 3 hours... 0.08 BAC... ...
    I will update this today. Perhaps I made the rookie mistake of uploading an old IPK.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by The_lane View Post
    I can't seem to get it to just choose one.
    I should be able to track this down later today and find out why that is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by geiger View Post
    I will update this today. Perhaps I made the rookie mistake of uploading an old IPK.
    Thanks
    I just drink until I can't feel my feelings
  6.    #26  
    So yes. This is a very rookie mistake! In my excitement to publish my first app, I uploaded an old IPK.

A few moments ago I uploaded version 1.0.1.

I also sent out a few PM's to those that had problems. If you downloaded the zipped ipk from my own site, you probably are fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by pezdukie View Post
    Great app, I absolutely love it. This is perfect for a college student looking to show off his phone at parties

If you could; make it so it goes over 300 pounds and 20 drinks? (Lets just say I live in Wisconsin )
    Post of the day.
    Seems to work great now, thanks :-D
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I think your math is better.. but try to select "Gin & Tonic".. it shows up as "Bloody Mary", then go back to select a drink type and now Bloody Mary, Champagne, Gin & Tonic, Highball, Irish coffee, On the rocks, pina colada, Screwdriver, Tom Collins AND Whiskey Sour are all selected.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by unclegeek View Post
    I think your math is better.. but try to select "Gin & Tonic".. it shows up as "Bloody Mary", then go back to select a drink type and now Bloody Mary, Champagne, Gin & Tonic, Highball, Irish coffee, On the rocks, pina colada, Screwdriver, Tom Collins AND Whiskey Sour are all selected.
    I can sometimes reproduce but the reason eludes me.

I just asked others about it here.
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=1818083
    is there any way you can have the option of having eaten or not? i think you are better to metabolize when you have eaten, and that should be considered. also, what about just logging when you finish each drink, that way it calculates over the spread time? i don't get drunk too often, but the statistician in me begs for more input =) awesome app, though...
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Enhancement idea: You bring the app up and click on the drink you have as you begin drinking it. The app keeps track of the time as it passes. You can't count on someone who's had 14 beers to be able to remember how many beers he's had.

Then you can have it graph BAC over future time as it is absorbed and then metabolized.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    I like the icon, except one thing. Instead of a beer mug on a white square, could you make it just a beer mug? I think that will look more in line with the dopewars, snake, and checkers icons next to it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cwgtex; 08/12/2009 at 10:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    I like the icon, except one thing. Instead of a beer mug on a white square, could you make it just a beer mug? I think that will look more in line with the dopewars, snake, and checkers icons next to it.
    I agree, and if there's any way to make the actual app more spiced up, like with a beer mug in the background at like 50% transparency or something.

Obviously we're nit-picking here, but this is a great app! Love it
  15.    #35  
    Fixed the multiple selection issue.
    Increased the maximum weight.
    Increased the maximum number of drinks.
    Sorted and beautified the fields.
    Added a witty message depending on the BAC.

Suggestions Not Added Yet
    - Icon with clear background
    - Image Overlayed in App.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I'm happy to say that I've downloaded the new version and the calculations are so much more accurate! I've been comparing them to charts on the web and they look like that numbers I'm used to! Great job!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I was also getting the miscalculations with v1.0.1. I've just updated v1.0.2, all is well, and IMO, your display tweaks improve the interface. Nice job, and thanks for the useful app.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbah View Post
    Enhancement idea: You bring the app up and click on the drink you have as you begin drinking it. The app keeps track of the time as it passes.
    This would definitely be a great feature! Something like an option from the main menu ("Start a night out") and it records the start time. Then, as you have drinks you select them and press add (or add one, add two, etc) as the app keeps reporting a running total, and alerts you to things like "You are now over the legal limit to drive!"
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    This would definitely be a great feature! Something like an option from the main menu ("Start a night out") and it records the start time. Then, as you have drinks you select them and press add (or add one, add two, etc) as the app keeps reporting a running total, and alerts you to things like "You are now over the legal limit to drive!"
    That's a great idea. Would not need to "start the night" though. In the real time mode, just add a drink and the BAC would rise to the appropriate level and then start winding down, showing estimate of BAC in real time. Would be great for pacing yourself.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Just downloaded the new version. Thank you so much for the enhancements. I absolutely love this app (I probably shouldn't love it as much as I do... You're not an alcoholic until after your undergraduate career though right? )

Thanks again!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast