Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    will be fixing the time limit this wkend and i'll see what i can do about fixing the alarm clock
  2.    #82  
    new version released

EDIT 9/27 (v0.3.1)
    - moved expiration date back to 11/1
    - new icon (delete old version to see)
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Coundown Timer. Coundown Timer. Coundown Timer.
  4.    #84  
    DigiClock, with a reduced featureset (no alarms and screen doesn't stay on), just added to the Palm App Catalog!
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    DigiClock, with a reduced featureset (no alarms and screen doesn't stay on), just added to the Palm App Catalog!
    I just bought it. I should have read your post first. The Homebrew one is tons better. I want it on all the time, will be great if I could use it like a wallpaper.
    I love Digiclock and use it every night for a clock by the bed, and was looking forward to paying for it on the App Catalog. To bad it was dumbed down as it makes it kind off useless to the general public and creates bad advertising until it comes out full featured. Regrettably it is getting very bad reviews because of this. When this is fixed I would then love to purchase it.

I would guess this has to do with Palm WebOS API that cant be used yet? Probably should have kept off App Catalog until it could be used correctly?

In the meantime if you keep working on it in Homebrew I would rather donate.

Is the Homebrew DigiClock going to expire? If so would you extend it for donation?

Edit: While waiting for DigiClock to work with screen on all of the time, there is also the homebrew TimePiece app that works too. While I prefer DigiClock, the other works fine.
    Last edited by pjjohn73; 11/04/2009 at 05:06 PM.
    Why did you take off the screen stay on function - it's next to useless now - and i paid for it to support your efforts, not to have a crippled version. help?
  8.    #88  
    Keeping the screen on is a restricted Palm API. Though, I have heard a rumor that the next update will open up this API. When and if it does, I will surely push out an update. Some people don't mind the screen turning off, that is why I went ahead and published it. As for the homebrew, yes, that version is discontinued as of 11/1. Sorry.
  9.    #89  
    UPDATE 11/1: Sorry about the blank gray screen guys, I submitted a fixed version to Palm for review. After that, it will be pushed to the App Catalog ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
    -DK
  10.    #90  
    UPDATE 11/14: DigiClock v0.9.3 just added to App Catalog fixing the issue. Enjoy.
    -DK
    Is this going to be fixed on App Catalog so it will stay on? I see Timepiece works... I would like to buy this if it works. It seems like this app has been forgotten and is getting bad reviews on app catalog because of it.
  12.    #92  
    it will be fixed in the next update. The API that timepiece uses is new as of webOS 1.3.1
    it will be fixed in the next update. The API that timepiece uses is new as of webOS 1.3.1
    Thanks.... any time frame?
  14.    #94  
    ASAP on my side, then depends on how long it takes Palm to push it. Took em 2 wks last time
    Since I can no longer buy this, I wish that it could be made available via download with an option to donate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian R View Post
    Since I can no longer buy this, I wish that it could be made available via download with an option to donate.
    The developer, d0lph1nK1ng, released CowTasks to opensource: Remember the Milk (RTM) app, so you may try contacting them to see if they'd do the same for this app. They left webOS years ago, but may be reachable from their website: apps.dolphinking-software.com, however it may be that the app was never updated to work on webOS beyond 1.3.5...
    Better yet, ask the developer to upload all the apps to the gallery for everybody. Send a link to this thread:
    DEVELOPERS! Post here if your apps will be available after the HP Catalogue closes

EDIT: Oh, I see there is already an entry, but the download link fails, so I guess it's a redirect to the HP app catalog. The developer simply needs to log in, put the IPK on here and link to that.
    http://www.webosnation.com/digiclock
    Last edited by Preemptive; 10/09/2015 at 06:38 PM.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345