Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Looks & works great. Thanks for the update!
    I can't find the little cog/setting that should supposedly be there, any help maybe its just really dim I have no idea.. Thanks for your help
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by STKman View Post
    I can't find the little cog/setting that should supposedly be there, any help maybe its just really dim I have no idea.. Thanks for your help
    Mine is just to the upper-right of the time. Perhaps your brightness setting is set really low...

Last edited by jimhuff; 08/20/2009 at 06:20 AM.
    FrankenPre2!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mx2001 View Post
    Nice work - I really like this app.

Adding a "seconds" display in HH:MM:SS format would probably require a smaller font, which is less desirable. How about moving the little menu icon to the upper-right corner of the display and displaying seconds as a small superscript in its place?

Or maybe putting the seconds display in the upper-right corner?
    That is an interesting idea. Here is a mock-up of how much bigger the font could be if the Menu button and PM were moved. I had no idea what the cog was when I first downloaded DigiClock and deleted it within a day because I did not like the font color.

This display is bigger but still could support a military time display. (It also has a real Menu button that I know could look a lot better.)

Compare that size font to the current size.

Take the italics off and it can be another 10% bigger. Put it on your Touchstone and this replaces your alarm clock.

Big - good!

(Especially if your wear glasses.)

- Craig
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 08/20/2009 at 01:48 PM.
    I got the update (awesome!) and then plugged it in to the OEM charger that it came with. I left it on to see if it would charge and it did not. It zapped the battery all the way. Is it suppose to do that? The battery is the one that came with the phone just like the charger.

I really like this app and want to use it all the time when it's on the charger.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Very useful app! Thank you. Would it be possible to add a feature to override the mute button and have an independent setting for the alarm volume? That way if I have the phone on mute, or the volume set low, the alarm can still ring at full blast to wake me up?
  7.    #47  
    Looking forward to adding a cleaner, cooler alarm screen with ringtone feature
    Last edited by d0lph1nK1ng; 08/24/2009 at 01:33 PM.
  8.    #48  
    almost done with the updated version. here is a small preview:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    almost done with the updated version. here is a small preview:
    Thank you!

Looks great!

Can the "Dismiss" button instead say "Alarm Off"?

It appears that there is at least one guy in Sunnyvale, California who does not "Turn Off" his alarm. He will "Dismiss" his alarm.

For the rest of the world, we turn the "Alarm Off" so can the button say that?

Wait, I did think of one other person who liked to say "Dismissed" - Colonel Klink from Hogan's Hero's!

- Craig
    Looking good! Great app, thanks!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    very useful
    Great app! Thanks.

Suggestion: As a designer I am bugged that the clock isn't center aligned. Also in your screenshot of the "snooze" buttons you need padding or spacing between the buttons and the clock itself.

The cog image is a little wonky. Im not sayin' I'm just sayin'

Other than that you're golden!
    Cool app. Can you allow for an alarm by date and time?
    I just donated to DK this weekend. It occured to me that I am using a half dozen of his apps!

- Craig
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Oh [EDIT - language removed] righteous! a PINK alarm clock
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 09/04/2009 at 07:52 AM. Reason: profanity removed to save an infraction
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smonte2k View Post
    Cool app. Can you allow for an alarm by date and time?
    Ditto I would love to be able to set the alarm by Date and Time and also have an option to repeat the alarm each day at a set time.

Thanks d0lph1nK1ng
    Love this clock, its my alarm clock replacement. I agree with others that bigger is better (if you wear glasses like me). I have noticed that it looses a lot of time now and again. Anyone else with this prob? I only just noticed it the last few days. I think it is fine on the touchstone. I was playing with it without the touchstone. Keep up the hard work.
    Last edited by pjjohn73; 08/31/2009 at 01:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    Love this clock, it my alarm clock replacement. I agree with others that bigger is better (if you wear glasses like me) and it should be placed center. I have notice that it looses a lot of time now and again, which is not good. Anyone else with this prob? I only just noticed it the last few days. Keep up the hard work.
    Bigger is better. I also wear glasses. Checking the time in hte middle of the night I need the display as big as it can go!

- Craig
    Any progress on this:

I am dying to see what it will be like!

- Craig
  20.    #60  
    am busy prepping dkGoogleVoice for app catalog. i'll see if i can release the above version with custom ringtones in the meantime
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast