1.    #1  
    Essentially, this app will display random fortune cookie messages and random "lucky" numbers when you click on their respective buttons. I've augmented the original spartan code with a number of publicly available fortune cookie sayings. There's enough in here that repeats should be rare.

This is my first public app for the forum. I was trying to come up with something fun and arguably useful for my first attempt at creating something for public release.

I'm not much of a coder and I still have a bit to learn but I thought that this seemed worth sharing. Hopefully folks will enjoy it...this seemed a natural fit given the nature of the webOS.

I'll be releasing the .ipk shortly to the precentral Homebrew apps catalog.
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/fortune-cookie
    Last edited by simonides91; 08/09/2009 at 02:16 PM. Reason: adding .ipk link
    This app is similar to one that has already been done.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/predictions
  3.    #3  
    My apologies, I did not see this posted yet and there have been a lot of new apps loaded this weekend...I was busy working on this and hadn't taken the time to look them all over.
    Quote Originally Posted by simonides91 View Post
    My apologies, I did not see this posted yet and there have been a lot of new apps loaded this weekend...I was busy working on this and hadn't taken the time to look them all over.
    No prob, just thought I would give you a heads up.
  5.    #5  
    Well, it's free, and it has about more than 3 times more fortunes than the other app mentioned above. Maybe there's room for it somewhere here.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Nice job! For what it is, it's a cute app. Keep it up!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I just downloaded & installed it through filecoaster... great job on your 1st public app!