Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 97 of 97
  1.    #81  
    yup GM can only give directions from address to address.

    when I was working on this I was looking for a way to get walking (aka on foot) directions but couldn't work it out, but it seems GM updated their app to give a choice which type of directions you want.
  2. #82  
    Yeah, the "walking" directions show you what streets to walk down!
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Yeah, the "walking" directions show you what streets to walk down!
    up to now the directions would force you to walk, with one way streets
  4. gc916's Avatar
    Posts
    233 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #84  
    The app never displays an address on my phone, for either the car or my current location. It will only display lat/long.

    I have removed and reiinstalled the app, rebooted, etc., but the problem persists. All other GPS/Location functions are normal.

    Any suggestions from anyone?
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    The app never displays an address on my phone, for either the car or my current location. It will only display lat/long.

    I have removed and reiinstalled the app, rebooted, etc., but the problem persists. All other GPS/Location functions are normal.

    Any suggestions from anyone?
    make sure you have an internet connection (try using the web browser, the app uses the web to get the reverse location.
  6. gc916's Avatar
    Posts
    233 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    make sure you have an internet connection (try using the web browser, the app uses the web to get the reverse location.
    Internet connection is good - EVDO with 4 bars.
  7.    #87  
    did you agree to the google gps services. I belive it can be found in the location services app
  8. gc916's Avatar
    Posts
    233 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #88  
    I didn't realize Google Service was required - thought only GPS.

    Enabled Google Service and address was displayed.

    Thanks.
  9. #89  
    Did I miss something?

    Distribution:
    Not Available via Repository, not otherwise available.
  10.    #90  
    you most certinley did!!
  11. #91  
    Oh! Do tell.
  12. #92  
    I can't seem to download this app. Can anyone help me.
  13. #93  
    See post #89 (about 4 above this one)
  14.    #94  
    I'v uploaded A lite version should be available soon.
    Last edited by Mahootzki; 10/26/2009 at 08:55 AM.
  15. BoP
    BoP is offline
    BoP's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    #95  
    Hi,
    it looks as if this app cannot be installed on European Pres.
    Is there any reason why that might be?
    It replies with error 22 invalid magic and:
    /tmp/ipkgScript.sh
    The next patch would create the file ect/palm download.conf which already exists!

    Any idea why this happens?
  16.    #96  
    which program are you using to download it with, preware/filecoaster??, this sounds like an issue with the downloader, try installing it directly from a pc, using webos quickinstall
  17. BoP
    BoP is offline
    BoP's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    #97  
    Actually I used quickinstall together with
    com.findmycar.findmycar_1.0.5_all.ipk 07-Oct-2009 18:39 387K

    From the preware feed
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions