Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    I just started playing this weekend. Fun game!
    Suggestions...
    -Option to choose length of game, 30, 60, 90 days.
    -Add preset amount buttons to shark & bank for deposit/payLoan and withdraw/borrow.
    -Add "transaction total" to Sell Page.
    -Add "Last price purchased at" to drug stat page.
    Issues... (maybe already noted)
    -No High Scores, configuration?
    Ever since I downloaded 0.5.6; I have no + or - signs on my buttons. Also, "buy" and "sell" are missing from the bar. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still no success. Not a big deal really, but I was wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by wkpatel79 View Post
    Ever since I downloaded 0.5.6; I have no + or - signs on my buttons. Also, "buy" and "sell" are missing from the bar. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still no success. Not a big deal really, but I was wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing?
    Is anyone else experiencing this? I hope not. I'm trying to get Word Whirl out so I can focus back on this. I was going to leave DW stable for a while now that Save is working. I notice the battery percentage display that most people don't have. I wonder if an OS hack is conflicting with my code. Naming commonality or something. Very odd.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing this? I hope not. I'm trying to get Word Whirl out so I can focus back on this. I was going to leave DW stable for a while now that Save is working. I notice the battery percentage display that most people don't have. I wonder if an OS hack is conflicting with my code. Naming commonality or something. Very odd.
    I just installed 0.5.6 and do not have the previous posters issue. Everything looks good for now. I'll bang away at it.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wkpatel79 View Post
    Try rebooting your Pre. If that doesn't work, back out of your other hacks.

Hey guys, I have tried rebooting with no success. Regarding the battery hacks, my husband has the exact same one and everything is working perfect, the only difference is that he is running 0.5.3.

Also, just realized that when I get stopped by the police, all of my options are blank.
    Thanks, already tried. Any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Try rebooting your Pre. If that doesn't work, back out of your other hacks.
    Already tried, no change. Any more suggestions?
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    I have the battery percentage mod, and dope wars 0.5.6, and my + and - buttons are fine.
  10.    #150  
    Not sure what to suggest. There has to be something wrong with the system software that is causing this. If you haven't, I would try deleting Dope Wars and loading it fresh.

It told me.
    The only thing i have running it Switcharoo and every time i run into the cops and "fight it out" game freezes up. But then you go into card view, but you can't close the app, you cant launch other apps. you can't move around in the launcher. I am using 0.5.6. This happens when you run into the cops and choose "fight it out" or not. Also note the pic with just the "Police!" msg.

Imageshack - dopewars1
    Imageshack - dopewars2
    Imageshack - dopewars3
    quickly to add...
    sometimes if you wait it out, like 45seconds to upwards of 3,4 mins - you can get through the cops, with whatever option you were tapping on, BUT your Cash goes to Zero!
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Just my 2 cents. I know some of these have been mentioned, but here goes..

• Too easy overall. (I have never died in a shootout.)

• You can keep jeting to the same location.

• Loan Shark/Bank should only be in one location.

• In the original game, certain areas were always higher priced. I. E. Manhattan always paid the best for weed, the bronx always for etc, etc.

Would love to see a "pimp" feature too for some quick extra money.. LOL..
    Thanks everyone. I will let you know if I figure anything out.
  15.    #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmax View Post
    Just my 2 cents. I know some of these have been mentioned, but here goes..

• Too easy overall. (I have never died in a shootout.)
    Be addressing that with configuration, as some have said it is too hard.

• You can keep jeting to the same location.
    Hmm. It was removing current location from the Jet list. Obviously I broke something.

• Loan Shark/Bank should only be in one location.
    This will be part of the difficultly configuration talked to above.

• In the original game, certain areas were always higher priced. I. E. Manhattan always paid the best for weed, the bronx always for etc, etc.
    I want to add this and possibly factor in crude supply and demand to adjust this if you continue to buy from one or sell to another.

Would love to see a "pimp" feature too for some quick extra money.. LOL..
    This won't ever make it in my version of Dope Wars. Just have bad feelings about "pimping" in general.

It told me.
    Great job on this, Sacherjj. My gf and her brother killed my battery playing this a couple of days ago....they were playing for a long time....

I've experienced the freezing upon meeting the police and the subsequent zeroing out of cash and drugs, but otherwise, great job.
    sounds good
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Hmm. It was removing current location from the Jet list. Obviously I broke something.
    I personally like having the current location listed in the "jet" menu. Could you leave the current location in there and just make it non-selectable?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I still love this game, but I haven't been playing because I freeze up on Police encounters.

Luckily Word Whirl keeps me busy, hope to see an update to Dope Wars soon!
    Absolutely love the game, and word whirls as well. I am also having the issues with the game freezing and then losing all my money. Keep up the good work otherwise.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast