Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 117
  1.    #1  
    So this was a lot of work for little old me:

    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps

    http://m.precentral.net/mobile-homebrew

    Bugs? Tell us

    More improvements on the way!
  2. #2  
    Great Idea but I don't see one of the best apps out there at this point. PreLoad...
  3. #3  
    Looks great. Waiting to see more of the apps added. But great idea! Thanks PreCentral!
    SCK Manager
  4. #4  
    Still wish I didn't have to click on each 2 c the info
  5. chuccck's Avatar
    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    #5  
    Just so everyone knows, Dieter is not the one who puts each app up. Its up to the developers to post their apps and descriptions up there. Dieter put up all the ones he could for the lazy developers out there, he deserves a lot of credit for all his work. Plus, this means i won't have to keep up the list for much longer!
  6. atlanta's Avatar
    Posts
    324 Posts
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel925fm View Post
    Great Idea but I don't see one of the best apps out there at this point. PreLoad...
    Developers have to add the apps to the catalog so tell PrePimp to get on it. lol
  7. psm9's Avatar
    Posts
    328 Posts
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    #7  
    Awesome! Can I make a request? Can version numbers be included with the "last updated" date? I think I know most of my app version by number, not by date.

    Either way, I love it!
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
  8. Clipse's Avatar
    Posts
    110 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post
    Awesome! Can I make a request? Can version numbers be included with the "last updated" date? I think I know most of my app version by number, not by date.

    Either way, I love it!
    +1
  9. tuz
    tuz is offline
    tuz's Avatar
    Posts
    145 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    #9  
    Wonderful! Could one possibly ask for the version of the app to be posted in the list?
  10. terryman's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    #10  
    Thanks Deiter for all your hard work!

    Question: To upload new version of app do we use the "add new homebrew app" and re-enter all the info- even though the app is already there, or is there another way to upload a new ipk to a app that is already listed?
  11. cooltpmd's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    #11  
    1 request, the default order is the most current update.
  12. ldudiaz's Avatar
    Posts
    184 Posts
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    #12  
    Yes thank you very much for all of your hard work and effort into this. You are the best
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltpmd View Post
    1 request, the default order is the most current update.
    +1

    Also, either the Dev homepage is not showing up for everyone OR for those Devs that did not include a homepage, it should not show up at all.
  14. #14  
    Excellent work Dieter!
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by terryman View Post
    Thanks Deiter for all your hard work!

    Question: To upload new version of app do we use the "add new homebrew app" and re-enter all the info- even though the app is already there, or is there another way to upload a new ipk to a app that is already listed?
    Hey Terry -

    specific questions about how to handle stuff on the backend should go in the private developer forum. But basically - don't start a new app, just update the old one and change the status to "needs moderator review"
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by atlanta View Post
    Developers have to add the apps to the catalog so tell PrePimp to get on it. lol
    Good Point!!!! Come on Pimp my Pre!!! lol
  17. intlstyle's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #17  
    Cant See page 2 says error
  18. Alundre's Avatar
    Posts
    110 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    #18  
    Now all we need is an app on our Phones that automatically search this repository and install as necessary....essentially our own homebrew catalog just like the "real" app catalog. I think PreLoad does something similar but I haven't tried it yet
  19. #19  
    Looks pretty cool!
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Intlstyle View Post
    Cant See page 2 says error
    Can anybody else duplicate this? It pages with AJAX, so that might be the problem..
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions