View Poll Results: Would you like to see info from Last.fm, Not play control but info and/or suggestions

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would Love that!

7 15.91%
  • No, Sounds useless

7 15.91%
  • Whats Last.FM

20 45.45%
  • Songs cool but probably wouldnt use it

10 22.73%
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425
  1.    #481  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cia003 View Post
    Hi,
    Getting the same error as bluescreen has a few posts above. Running win7 64bit. Any fix for this?
    When having that issue the best solution is to reinstall media monkey. Normally that fixes the issue. Media monkey is not registered correctly so it is having issues latching onto it correctly. The reinstall solved most users issue with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyparisi View Post
    When having that issue the best solution is to reinstall media monkey. Normally that fixes the issue. Media monkey is not registered correctly so it is having issues latching onto it correctly. The reinstall solved most users issue with it.
    Just tried a reinstall of mediamonkey, still the same error. Have tried a different version of mediamonkey too also same error.
    Its not essential i use media monkey, ive not problem using windows media player. Only when i open it up and select my secondary sound card (will be using to play music from webos) and try to use it from mediaremote it uses my primary card? Strange thing is if i just play music from wmp directly everything works fine.
    Any input on this?
    Thanks.
  3.    #483  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cia003 View Post
    Just tried a reinstall of mediamonkey, still the same error. Have tried a different version of mediamonkey too also same error.
    Its not essential i use media monkey, ive not problem using windows media player. Only when i open it up and select my secondary sound card (will be using to play music from webos) and try to use it from mediaremote it uses my primary card? Strange thing is if i just play music from wmp directly everything works fine.
    Any input on this?
    Thanks.
    With WMP insure you have WMP open prior to launching media remote application otherwise it will spawn a new version of wmp to use to play music but that version will not be visible.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyparisi View Post
    With WMP insure you have WMP open prior to launching media remote application otherwise it will spawn a new version of wmp to use to play music but that version will not be visible.

Ok having reinstalled mediamonkey yet again, but this time with all the associated file options left at default. Everything seems to be working.

Thanks for the help + quick replys!
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425