View Poll Results: Would you like to see info from Last.fm, Not play control but info and/or suggestions

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would Love that!

7 15.91%
  • No, Sounds useless

7 15.91%
  • Whats Last.FM

20 45.45%
  • Songs cool but probably wouldnt use it

10 22.73%
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425 LastLast
  1.    #441  
    Quote Originally Posted by hans2vt View Post
    here is the picture of how it's stuck on "installing" and stays there forever
    The other option if still not working in preware disable app catalog feed then you can install from homebrew, they are the same!
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyparisi View Post
    There is an issue with preware if the same app is in homebrew and the catalog I just updated homebrew with a different app id please refresh the listings in preware and see if it solves the problem.
    oh, thanks for quick the help!

I updated feeds on preware as you said. Then downloaded again from app store and it still hung on installing.

Then I removed the palm feeds from preware, and tried to download from preware directly, but got an error. Then I rebooted and tried to install through preware instead... SUCCESS!!!
    this app is BADASSSSS
    Just got the app and server today. Works perfectly and can't wait to think of other excuses to use it.

Thanks for the great work!
    PreDoodle - http://www.predoodle.com
    Palm Pre Comics and WebOS Humor all served up in a digital doodle fashion!
    Not here to rip your software , its better then anything i could of coded. But do you offer refunds ?I just purchased this and it isn't what it was made out to be. there is no WMC support like your chart states, and that is the only reason I purchased your software. I can be a beta tester but I don't want to pay to be one.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    i have windows 7 64 bit and iTunes 9.0.3.15 i run server and get this error on my pre about Unable to Connect Check Connection Url
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by igeekman View Post
    I have windows 7 64 bit and iTunes 9.0.3.15 i run server and get this error on my pre about Unable to Connect Check Connection Url
    I get this error when i open iTunes first, then MediaControllerApplication.exe. But if I open MediaControllerApplication.exe first and let it open iTunes, I do not get an error message.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Not sure if something happened after 1.4, but the 'screen shot' function is just completely white now.

Everything else is working fine.

Running v5 of the server app and v2.0.0 of the Media Remote app.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Not sure if something happened after 1.4, but the 'screen shot' function is just completely white now.

10.    #450  
    Quote Originally Posted by jp22382 View Post

Yes, 1.4 did break this for some users, we have been working all week to figure out why and last night we stumbled upon it. Apparently the web browser which is what renders the "view" will not display an image larger then 1mega pixel. We are going to scale the screen shots and release a new version of the server this weekend to solve the issue. We believe any user using a pc with a screen resolution of 1024x768 would be unaffected by this. We are reporting the bug to Palm as well.
    Just downloaded your application, i can get every program exept media monkey to play, maybe because im running other server apps on my xp maschine, is there any possobility to set a port for the pc app manualy? i dont want to have spent 5$ for nothing!

Okay: fixed it by unistalling mediamonkey and reistalling it
    Last edited by Mel0ne; 03/10/2010 at 09:16 AM.
    great app, had some problems installing it and had trouble with emails with the maker of the app but i just got it working and works good, i would suggest better trouble shooting or better instructions for windows 7, some of the instructions are different so that made it more difficult but overall good app, by the way this was my first remote app ever
    so im reading this thread and its not clear whether this is a descent app or not. So im soliciting some feedback according to what i want to use the app for. Im really not interested in the media part of it, i have all my mp3s on my ps3 (by the way w/ that being said does anyone know if they plan to release a media app for ps3 like the 360) by to my point, i mainly want to use this as a touchpad and keyboard. For those of you that really use this feature, how does it work, and is the app worth paying for just for these features, thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I think this is a great app. I dont want you to be misguided but i thought you should know that if your typing things in you cant see it as you type you have to refresh the screen to see what your doing. As a remote control for your pc its ok, true VNC would be ideal and I'm still waiting for that to come out. But overall I think this was well worth the money. BTW I was getting the white screen instead of my Desktop displayed on my pre. I decreased the resolution (see post above) and it worked. I hope either palm fixes this or Engine Equals Care finds some kind of work around. any way keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfreak View Post
    Not here to rip your software , its better then anything i could of coded. But do you offer refunds ?I just purchased this and it isn't what it was made out to be. there is no WMC support like your chart states, and that is the only reason I purchased your software. I can be a beta tester but I don't want to pay to be one.
    I wish I read your post before I bought it, because I agree almost entirely.

This isn't a Media Remote, it's a Music Remote.
    Any chance at getting support for KMPlayer?
    I too bought this thinking it would control Windows Media Center 7 and it offers no controls at all, I was hoping for this to be an actual remote but it appears so far to be nothing more then a Music Player with play stop forward and back, if Im wrong and you can fully control WMC then please let me know, if not well I would like a refund for being misled.

If your adding features I would like full controls for Media Center and control over the add-on/plug in to MCE called Media Browser. Thanks.
    if support for zune!!!!...ill buy this app....
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    support for RealPlayer please!!!
    Quick question, is there any chance of getting a video or screenshot of the XBMC interface, particularly regards library modes?

I am after an XBMC remote but I am not sure that this is what I am looking for.