View Poll Results: Would you like to see info from Last.fm, Not play control but info and/or suggestions

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would Love that!

7 15.91%
  • No, Sounds useless

7 15.91%
  • Whats Last.FM

20 45.45%
  • Songs cool but probably wouldnt use it

10 22.73%
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Squeeze Center please!
    Where is the phone app portion?
    Love seeing XBMC on the To Do list. Would also like to see the server-side implemented on multiple formats (specifically Ubuntu). I'm currently running XBMC on a dedicated Ubuntu Media Box in my living room. I can control it with a remote control but it would also be cool to be able to control it through this app so I don't have to walk around with my remote!
    killerSiafu
    this is gonna take forever just to put it up in the app catalog
    Zune! Zune! ZUNE!

...oh, it would be nice if it could handle Zune too.
    Is there any way to add a feature to allow us to browse the folders on all the drives connected to the PC and let us select a file to launch?

If we could launch a file, then control the player, all on the Pre that would be AWESOME!!!
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    zune would be great!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Sonos!!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Awesome app! I can't wait to get home to try it with WMP. Thanks!
    I accidentally typed in the wrong IP address into the Pre - does anyone know how to go back and change it? I've tried unistalling the program and then reinstalling it with no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    This sounds sick!! I'll have to check it out when I get home!! I also vote for MediaMonkey!!
    Palm Pre Wallpapers
    Free backgrounds for your Palm Pre!
    Pick from hundreds of beautiful and artistic pictures to show off your new Pre!

Follow me on Twitter: @joshh347
  12.    #32  
    Just click the ip address and it becomes editable again.
    Mac Support?
    Vlc and MediaMonkey would be great!
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    Mac Support?
    I do not have a MAC or knowledge on how to code a listener for it. I would be more then willing to work with someone to implement the interface on the MAC
    ******ADD control for Media Player Classic Home Cinema******
    Please. And nice job on what you have done.

This is Open Source. Free. Small footprint. Plays almost anything and gives more control then most media programs. Also for those of you who use MPC upgrade to the home cinema addition if you have a blu-ray drive.
    Squeezecenter, pretty please
    I like the zune love. I thought we were a dying breed. For those that don't have one, don't disregard. They do everything you ever wanted your iPod to do.

Xbox would be great too.
    Last edited by vicini; 08/04/2009 at 02:37 PM.
    Had one (Zune) dog took outside in winter to use in snow. Found it in the spring. Had services the next day. Dog attended.
    how does this work...i have the app on my phone already and have winamp streaming and have the exe running?
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast