Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Delicious Morsel (Maker of Twee) Just released this open beta, everyone give it a go.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/wooton

WootOn! enables you to track Woot.com, Shirt.Woot, Wine.Woot and Sellout.Woot with ease from your Palm Pre.

Looks great! Love me some woot.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Tried it. nothing special. very impractical for myself. deleted it right away. no real design flaw, its just kind of a pointless app
    Kewl, this is just another nail in my iphone's coffin (I use it to follow Woot-offs)..
    Sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mononoko View Post
    Tried it. nothing special. very impractical for myself. deleted it right away. no real design flaw, its just kind of a pointless app
    I see your point...however, if this can track a Woot-off and update itself in real time, then it has a shot.
    i love woot, i hope this works
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Nice, I was looking into making something similar.

Does the content get stored locally or does it have to reload the page every time?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Can I ask how to install this on my phone?
    works great for me so far, thanks for the heads up !
    Thank you very much! I just got it installed and it works great. Since w00t doesn't have a mobile site (that I'm aware of) this is perfect!
    Maybe I'm crazy, but anyone else notice that Sellout woot icon is the Y! like Yahoo! ???

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Can anyone tell me how to install this? Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Maybe I'm crazy, but anyone else notice that Sellout woot icon is the Y! like Yahoo! ???

The Sellout site is a partnership with Yahoo Shopping.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkevj View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to install this? Please?
    If you go to the homebrew apps section, there's a couple of installers stickied at the top. These will tell you all you need to know.
    why in't this in the brew catalog?
    Love the app! I was going to make one myself but you beat me to it. Any chance you can add a notification when a new item is posted? Would be great for woot offs
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraorange View Post
    why in't this in the brew catalog?
    Presumably because the author doesn't want it to be.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Nice design...looking forward to added functionality. The obvious ones being Woot Off notifications and the ability to make purchases through the app.
    Uh I tried adding this earlier and could not get it to go on to my pre. I tried both through webosquickinstall and file coaster. It just isn't showing up/installing onto it, any tips would be much appreciated (and yes I've tried restarting and trying again)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast