Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    i tried this app to after finding it on his website. what i didnt understand is for 2 days every item in each catergory stayed the same???? is that what its supposed to do??? i have never woot'd before except with a girl........
    i figured there'd be a refresh or a way to view other items??? i could only look at grandmas bra that prevented floor drag for so long....thats alot of clasps!!!
    The Wams
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I love Woot, so I love this app. Works very well so far; I'm looking forward to your future versions.
    ****.YES!

I was very jealous of my gf's iPhone woot app. I have to admit that it was smoother on her phone than this app, but it is what 0.0.1? Hopefully it gets a few UI improvements just to make things move a little smoother.

As is though this is an amazing app that I will use every single day because I already check Woot almost religiously. I'm extremely happy that this app is available to us. The transition between categories is nice and smooth, the ability to open the web page to buy, the additional photo view, it's all great.

The things I'd like to see in future updates to make it perfect: Track woot-offs with notifications, and notify when a new product is available. Have a preferences menu that allows you to enable/disable tracking of products and availability (sold out should be a notification, too) and choose which you want to track (woot, shirt - yes. wine, sellout - no)

Even if those options are never included this is still a huge addition to my phone. Thanks, dev!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrach820 View Post
    Uh I tried adding this earlier and could not get it to go on to my pre. I tried both through webosquickinstall and file coaster. It just isn't showing up/installing onto it, any tips would be much appreciated (and yes I've tried restarting and trying again)
    How many apps do you have installed?... there might not be enough space on the device needed to install the app...
    It is also now available in the Homebrew Gallery, here on PreCentral
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    It's an ok app right now. Bookmarking Woot would be just as effective currently.

If it became a little smarter it would be better yet. Have it notify when the woots change. It's at the same time every night unless there is a woot-off, so have it check nightly and have it notify of the new woot. When there is a woot off, notifying every time it changes and what it is would take this from being an OK app to being an awesome app IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by zyxwv88 View Post
    It's an ok app right now. Bookmarking Woot would be just as effective currently.

If it became a little smarter it would be better yet. Have it notify when the woots change. It's at the same time every night unless there is a woot-off, so have it check nightly and have it notify of the new woot. When there is a woot off, notifying every time it changes and what it is would take this from being an OK app to being an awesome app IMO
    I disagree; I *have* Woot.com bookmarked, and the WootOn app is much more efficient, presents all 4 Woot.com sites, and more productively uses Pre's screen space than the Woot.com site in the browser. Thanks, DeliciousMorsel! {ProfJonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    This is what I've been waiting for!

Now we need a wootoff to see if I can get the ellusive BoC...

The selection at the bottom of the app is superb as well. Nonintrusive, yet in your face.

I love it.
    Very slick, I'm liking this!
    How come the developers have this on the homebrew selection and now Twee? I have Twee on my phone but I still have to do that usb install. Link doesn't seem to work through the filecoaster
    What an awesome concept! I've been looking for an easier way to check out new woots (especially during a woot-off!). Thanks!
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Love it! Now let's see how it works during a Woot-Off.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Nice...now hopefully I can win another BOC when I'm away from my computer...don't know how many I missed because as soon as I left work the BOC come up
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Anything about saving your login info?
    Nice work. Great app.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Great app from a great developer - between Twee and this, I expect great things from Delicious Morsel in the future

Just a few suggestions:

- As mentioned ad nauseum, notifications and Woot-Off tracking would be lovely - I would gladly throw a couple dollars for this app when it hits the Catalog if it has those features

- A link for the Woot forum thread for each item would be nice - not a requirement, but I like checking the comparison shop posts towards the beginning of each thread, just to make sure I'm getting a bargain

- Perhaps the ability to track certain keywords in descriptions/item names to make special alarms for certain items, I.e. Bags O' Crap or a specific item - I used to use WootWatchers for this, but a more elegant solution would be great.

Other than that, fantastic app, keep up the great work!
    I love it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Libb View Post
    Great app from a great developer - between Twee and this, I expect great things from Delicious Morsel in the future

Just a few suggestions:

- As mentioned ad nauseum, notifications and Woot-Off tracking would be lovely - I would gladly throw a couple dollars for this app when it hits the Catalog if it has those features

- A link for the Woot forum thread for each item would be nice - not a requirement, but I like checking the comparison shop posts towards the beginning of each thread, just to make sure I'm getting a bargain

- Perhaps the ability to track certain keywords in descriptions/item names to make special alarms for certain items, I.e. Bags O' Crap or a specific item - I used to use WootWatchers for this, but a more elegant solution would be great.

Other than that, fantastic app, keep up the great work!

Couldn't agree more with this. This seems like a perfect app to take full advantage of background notifications during a woot-off. Keep up the great work!
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    ROFL... and now you have to update it for kids.woot.com! How rude of them!
    This is a nifty app, great job Delicious Morsel!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast