Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445
    Yes, I have to run BU each time I want to change the keyboard brightness, but I never change it. I leave it at about 10. The only reason I use BU is because by default the keyboard back light is completely off when the screen is at its lowest setting. That just seemed stupid. Obviously, if I have the slider open, I want to see the keyboard.
    which is exactly why inverted keyboard brightness was made. I don't have to run an app every time I want to see my keyboard at night. And if you close the keyboard you have to run the app again.. 10% is too dim for my taste anyway. But for you, you should download the fixed keyboard brightness patch instead, and set it to 10% just like you want.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rightness.html
    Yes, the Fixed Keyboard Brightness patch is PHENOMENAL! It keeps my keyboard at 100% at all times without having to run an app in the background. Plus, with Mode Switcher I can automatically have the screen turn off at night when my Pre is on my touchstone!

I loved BU before it had to run in dashboard mode. BU has played a necessary role in the evolution process. Thanks zinge!
  4.    #884  
    I'm glad it was useful to everyone for a while! I just got back on the forums after several months, so I'm trying to catch up on everything.
    I was really frustrated when I realized that the display was bright all night while charging so thanks to this App I can sleep at night :-) without it I coulnd't charge at night.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Great I'm gonna check it out
    Running the fixed key keyboard brightness 100% since inverted keyboard brightness isn't ready for webos 2.1 yet on my Pre2.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    Works perfectly!
    Works also with webos 2.1 on my Pre-
    I just installed the advanced system behavior patch and it includes inverted keyboard brightness

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    i got error :"unkonown methodset for category backlight" using enyo, is there any problem in my code?

{
    name: "keyBri",
    kind: "PalmService",
    service: "palm://com.palm.power/backlight",
    method: "set",
    onSuccess: "setAlarmSuccess",
    onFailure: "setAlarmFailure"
    // subscribe: true
    },

this.$.keyBri.setMethod("set");
    this.$.keyBri.call({parameters:{keypad:{brightness:100}}});
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445