Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    tested the alarm just now and it's at full volume, so that just leaves the one other poster with alarm problems.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Hi guys,

Is there a way test this update without access to a Pc, so directly run it from the Pre somehow?

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uk-pre View Post
    Hi guys,

Is there a way test this update without access to a Pc, so directly run it from the Pre somehow?

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Ignore this, I'll wait to until I get home.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zinge View Post
    I need some confirmation from testers, but it looks like I got the touchstone working perfectly now thanks to cdjh's suggestion. New version (0.3.1) attached. Let me know if it works for you guys. *Should* completely get rid of the problems with the center button lighting up and the weird touchscreen/gesture bar issues.

If this works, the app finally works! (Lol.) Which means its time to finally start working on the other features that people have been requesting forever; such as keyboard shortcuts, textboxes in addition to the sliders, scheduling, custom brightness profiles, etc.

Lemme know if you guys have the same results. Thanks.
    Everything worked simply beautifully, ipso facto perfecto!

L8r,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    zinge,

I've got two Pre's and TS's here - both work fine with 0.3.1. Nice job programming this.

Also, kudos to cdjh for coming up with the idea that got you looking around.
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Way to go on the latest version, Zinge.

Definitely the best version yet.
    -TS screen off seems to work perfectly.
    -No LED or wave launcher bug that I noticed.
    -Wakes up from the center button, awesome (I'd love this to happen even off the TS - there's been a ton of patch requests for this)
    -Runs in the background (if you want it to).

VERY NICE WORK. Big thumbs up.
  7. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I am using the 0.3.1 that you just posted, and do not see any issues currently.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
  8.    #688  
    Okay, looks like its working for everyone who tested it, thanks. Posting to the PreCentral feed now, should show up as an update on PreWare soon.
    Okay, looks like its working for everyone who tested it, thanks. Posting to the PreCentral feed now, should show up as an update on PreWare soon.
    Thank you for all of your hard work! Was an early user of this program and got a new pre when program was broke so never reinstalled it. Just saw the update this evening and all the features work wonderfully! Getting my touchstone in the mail tmr and am VERY excited to see I can turn the screen off while charging!! Thanks once again!!

Chris
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Works like a dream. sometimes it very quickly flashes up the locked screen, but works great. Power or Center botton wakes her up too.
    Thanks for putting this together, really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    I like that it flashes the lock screen. It is the only indicator that it actually is charging.

Worked like a charm last night Zinge. Great job.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Works great, darkens screen when place on touchstone. My only problem was the bottom button was flashing in the middle of the night.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Thanks Zinge. Have loved this app since it first came out. Thanks for getting the TS working again but I too had the center button flashing in the middle of the night. Guess the wifi let an email through.
    The only flashing I'm getting is if I get a text / email due to the LED Notifications being turned on. Works exactly as advertised. Thanks Zinge!
  15.    #695  
    Quote Originally Posted by bbaratz View Post
    Works great, darkens screen when place on touchstone. My only problem was the bottom button was flashing in the middle of the night.
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    Thanks Zinge. Have loved this app since it first came out. Thanks for getting the TS working again but I too had the center button flashing in the middle of the night. Guess the wifi let an email through.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    The only flashing I'm getting is if I get a text / email due to the LED Notifications being turned on. Works exactly as advertised. Thanks Zinge!
    flashing will happen if led notifications are on. Wifi won't turn off when the phone is charging, even thoug the screen is off. Next time I have a few min I want to move the touchstone option to a preferences page. Once I do that, I can try adding an option to disable led notifications while the phone is off in the touchstone in case people want the option.
    i don't know if you can adjust this or not. i have a slight annoyance with the touchstone screen off. When my alarm sounds in the morning I look over and there is a blank screen. Is there away to make the screen turn back on with the alarm only. seems like this would be possible. like how the mute switch mute all sound but the alarm sound.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    flashing will happen if led notifications are on. Wifi won't turn off when the phone is charging, even thoug the screen is off. Next time I have a few min I want to move the touchstone option to a preferences page. Once I do that, I can try adding an option to disable led notifications while the phone is off in the touchstone in case people want the option.
    Makes sense. Wish there was an easier way to turn off led notifications.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    That would be great.
    Thanks Zinge
  19.    #699  
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    i don't know if you can adjust this or not. i have a slight annoyance with the touchstone screen off. When my alarm sounds in the morning I look over and there is a blank screen. Is there away to make the screen turn back on with the alarm only. seems like this would be possible. like how the mute switch mute all sound but the alarm sound.
    I can try adding this to the preference page as well when I have some time.
    I just danced for joy, and really DID squeal.

THANK YOU.