Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 483
  1.    #221  
    Until a the repo's have feeds, we have another option.

    We made an easy submission page for for you.

    You do not have to log in.
    You do not have to upload your ipk.
    You can edit your submissions at any time yourself.
    Your updates will be automatic if you use the same url for your file.

    pimpmypre.com/easy

    note: - if you use a link in the google ad section, put the <a href=...... around it. Do not do this for your application link.
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds
  2. bugduk's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    #222  
    Excellent app, but I found the URL of a pdf and downloaded it, and darned if I can find it now. Does anyone know where this would have gone?
  3.    #223  
    Quote Originally Posted by bugduk View Post
    Excellent app, but I found the URL of a pdf and downloaded it, and darned if I can find it now. Does anyone know where this would have gone?
    It should be in your downloads folder.
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds
  4.    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpmypre View Post
    Until a the repo's have feeds, we have another option.

    We made an easy submission page for for you.

    You do not have to log in.
    You do not have to upload your ipk.
    You can edit your submissions at any time yourself.
    Your updates will be automatic if you use the same url for your file.

    pimpmypre.com/easy

    note: - if you use a link in the google ad section, put the <a href=...... around it. Do not do this for your application link.
    Someone used this page to upload blocked. I denied acceptance into the repo because there was no title, username, support email or description - and the developer of that app believes that being in our repo hinders his application development. Please only use this form if you are the developer of the application.
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds
  5. #225  
    I was having problems with my preload. It worked great for about a week then it stopped updating. So I removed it and then down loaded it again but now it wont install with the webos quick install. Any ideas??
  6. #226  
    i cant get it to reinstall either..I have used quick install and filecoaster. both act like they did their thing, but the app never shows up on the launcher.
  7. #227  
    Well, I submitted GoogyOS as a test. About how long does it take for an app to make it into the repo?
  8. #228  
    i cant upgrade from 1.7 to 1.85
    how come you guys dont keep the latest file updated here in this thread??????????????
  9. #229  
    I still have 1.1 and it won't upgrade. It crashes during download. Unfortunately, FC isnt' listing the apps. I can use the browser to access the web so the connection isnt' a problem.
  10. #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreHero View Post
    i cant get it to reinstall either..I have used quick install and filecoaster. both act like they did their thing, but the app never shows up on the launcher.
    So have you had any luck reinstalling preload?
  11.    #231  
    Quote Originally Posted by eisnerguy1 View Post
    Well, I submitted GoogyOS as a test. About how long does it take for an app to make it into the repo?
    Sorry - we usually have someone check every evening and approve them. It's in there now. Thanks for the submission! We're working on a better process so developers have much easier access, control and ability to update.
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds
  12.    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by eliou812 View Post
    So have you had any luck reinstalling preload?
    We haven't had anyone else with problems.
    Did you guys figure this out?
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds
  13. #233  
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpmypre View Post
    We haven't had anyone else with problems.
    Did you guys figure this out?
    I just tried again both ways, with the quick install and file coaster.It loads like it was added but when you go to the launcher its not there. When I removed the app I used the quick install to remove it. Do you think that might have something to do with it?
  14.    #234  
    Quote Originally Posted by eliou812 View Post
    I just tried again both ways, with the quick install and file coaster.It loads like it was added but when you go to the launcher its not there. When I removed the app I used the quick install to remove it. Do you think that might have something to do with it?
    idk - I've never tried using quick install to remove applications.

    Go to launcher -> device info -> scroll down and clik on more info -> software

    See if PreLoad is in that list.
    If it is, click it and click delete.
    Please let me know what you find.
    Thanks!

    Mitch
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds
  15. Vivix's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #235  
    I'd be interested in uploading some ringtones
  16.    #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivix View Post
    I'd be interested in uploading some ringtones
    Great! If it's just a few - use the pimpmypre.com/uploaderrepo page.
    If you have a zip file or something, just email it to support@pimpmypre.com.

    If you upload them yourself, you can put html code into the ad portion of the form. (A link t your own page, a donate button for yourself, google adsense if you have an account). Also make sure you put your username in the description or title so people can search on your stuff, if you want.

    The adsense isn't displaying very well, but we're working on that.
    If it's a donate button from PayPal,I have some code I can copy/paste for you. With a link, use <a href=..... etc.. for it.

    Thanks!
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds
  17. #237  
    I also used quick install to delete... I get the same thing, everything looks like its good to go, but then it never shows up on the launcher.
  18. #238  
    Im also having problems with it installing after removing it with quick install. I have tried using quick install and filecoaster with no luck, it looks like everything works good, says that its installed, but it never shows up on the launcher. I looked in the apps list, its not there... Any help would be appriciated, I'm ready to get some ring tones on!

    Sorry for the double post, didnt show up the first time
  19. #239  
    Okay, speak slowly for those of us who can barely understand this stuff. I have filecoaster and preload isn't there. Is there a reason it's not there -- is it not approved yet, or what? Can it be downloaded in another fashion, and if so when it's upgraded do I have to delete and do it all over again, because I don't want to do that -- I just want to reinstall like I do for other apps in filecoaster. Thanks.
  20.    #240  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreHero View Post
    Im also having problems with it installing after removing it with quick install. I have tried using quick install and filecoaster with no luck, it looks like everything works good, says that its installed, but it never shows up on the launcher. I looked in the apps list, its not there... Any help would be appriciated, I'm ready to get some ring tones on!

    Sorry for the double post, didnt show up the first time
    I have never uninstaled an app using quick install, so I have no idea what it does to your system.

    try using http://pimpmypre.com/data/versions/updated8.ipk

    If that does not work, we'll be releasing a newer version soon that may work, but I couldn't say for sure. I always just delete apps using Palm's method and I can reinstall fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by mandystreasures View Post
    Okay, speak slowly for those of us who can barely understand this stuff. I have filecoaster and preload isn't there. Is there a reason it's not there -- is it not approved yet, or what? Can it be downloaded in another fashion, and if so when it's upgraded do I have to delete and do it all over again, because I don't want to do that -- I just want to reinstall like I do for other apps in filecoaster. Thanks.

    Mandy, we designed preload to tell you when there is an update and to update itself automatically. This is something new, so it had a couple bugs that we believe we have worked out, and the next release should update OTA by itself when it needs it.
    It's not on filecoaster because I haven't had time to submit it to the Pre Central V2 gallery. Use the link above to install it the same way you did filecoaster.
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions