Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1.    #1  
    GetMeVino! also known as PreVino has undergone some changes and is better than ever. GetMeVino! is a quick resource to find great ratings and reviews while your out in the wild world of wine. Simply put in the wine or variety your searching for and GetMeVino! searches Snooth.com for the content your looking for.

    GetMeVino! is currently a free application available to the homebrew community for beta testing. We strives to be a great wine reference with alot of user participation in future releases. I plan on making many additions to the application so stick around to see whats coming.


    DOWNLOAD HERE http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/previno


    V1.0.0 Latest Edition
    -Changed Name
    -Improved UI
    -Added styling and CSS
    -Added help menu (WIP)

    V1.3.0
    Added Minimum Price, Maximum Price, and Sort Type to limit search results.
    Added button to pull more reviews.

    V1.2.0
    Added new icon
    Improved results and added images.

    V1.1.0
    Implemented AJAX GET for faster response and better ui.

    -Known problems: Doesnt pull more then 10 results


    V1.0.1
    Changed button to respond to tap to tell its searching.

    V1.0.0
    First Release

    TO DO/UP NEXT
    Improve Results View w/ images and better css.
    More Results

    Feel free to donate =) CLICK HERE TO DONATE
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mt3ck; 08/24/2009 at 12:08 AM.
  2. Loogie's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    #2  
    Cool! This is perfect for me. I can stand in the store or look at the menu and figure out what I'm looking at. Great job. I look forward to seeing this app mature.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loogie View Post
    Cool! This is perfect for me. I can stand in the store or look at the menu and figure out what I'm looking at. Great job. I look forward to seeing this app mature.
    Thanks!
  4. #4  
    Thanks
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  5. #5  
    Thanks very much! I haven't heard of Snooth (sounds kinds like a swamp creature!) but I rarely have a meal without wine... This will be a great app for Oenos! I am looking forward to further developments... :-D
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperpre View Post
    Thanks very much! I haven't heard of Snooth (sounds kinds like a swamp creature!) but I rarely have a meal without wine... This will be a great app for Oenos! I am looking forward to further developments... :-D
    Me too thanks!
  7.    #7  
    Made update take a look =)
  8. Goyena's Avatar
    Posts
    893 Posts
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    #8  
    Nice! Can I suggest a name change? When you're looking to open apps through the universal search, you don't find your app until the fourth or fifth letters, since a lot of other apps (will) start with "pre...."
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    Nice! Can I suggest a name change? When you're looking to open apps through the universal search, you don't find your app until the fourth or fifth letters, since a lot of other apps (will) start with "pre...."
    I sure dont mind changing the name, you bring up a very good point and i never considered where is showed in uni search

    got any ideas on names?
  10. #10  
    Your app installed and works fine on my Pre. Thanks!
  11. dcdttu#WN's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    #11  
    This wine app is awesome! Thanks so much for this, I can now keep up with my 'wine snob' friends much easier!
  12. #12  
    Nice work.

    Just want to see more alcoholic beverages added, but great start.

    looking forward to watching this app grow. Maybe some images and bookmark fav. drinks.

    I see bright things for this app
  13.    #13  
    Thanks for the comments guys =) glad im able to put together something people are going to enjoy
    Just released the latest edition nothing serious added a new icon and changed the results to be easier to read etc

    Please comment, like the pics in the results? would it be better to leave for a detailed view or for the webpage?
  14. #14  
    The wine app is fab!! Ever thought about doing a beer app?
  15. #15  
    Updated thread title to remove version and date. That is now maintained in the Homebrew Apps Gallery.

    - Craig
  16. greenhand's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    #16  
    You should see if you can integrate it with Cellartracker.com. That would be very very useful.
  17. cderekg72's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    #17  
    I had it installed on my Pre, but if I launched the app and then opened my slider to type in what wine I wanted to find, it would cause my Pre to shut off-- anyone else have this issue? This has happened to me before (but not always) when in the messaging app as well, but it happened consistently when in PreVino.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    Nice work.

    Just want to see more alcoholic beverages added, but great start.

    looking forward to watching this app grow. Maybe some images and bookmark fav. drinks.

    I see bright things for this app
    Quote Originally Posted by iamfrontosa View Post
    The wine app is fab!! Ever thought about doing a beer app?
    Thanks! I have though about other apps possibly cocktail recepies i have looked for a beer database that has api like snooth and have been unsuccessful if you know of any please let me know


    Quote Originally Posted by greenhand View Post
    You should see if you can integrate it with Cellartracker.com. That would be very very useful.
    Ill look into it, im starting to take a liking to snooth, although it looks like cellertracker has got a bigger following.


    Quote Originally Posted by cderekg72 View Post
    I had it installed on my Pre, but if I launched the app and then opened my slider to type in what wine I wanted to find, it would cause my Pre to shut off-- anyone else have this issue? This has happened to me before (but not always) when in the messaging app as well, but it happened consistently when in PreVino.
    Thats weird? So the problem also happens in your messaging app? Just seems to happen more often when you have PreVino open?
    My pre has never shut off with any app open.. Ill play around with it with other apps open, anyone else experiencing problems like that?
  19. rebirth24's Avatar
    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    #19  
    Nice App! Feature Req: Allow us to just hit enter to perform the search rather than having to press the "Find Review" button.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by rebirth24 View Post
    Nice App! Feature Req: Allow us to just hit enter to perform the search rather than having to press the "Find Review" button.
    Thanks for the input! Ill get that into the next release.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions