Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    New Version Release.
    Check log for features.
    Still working on enter to perform search.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I downloaded the new version and i get "Error: Status 403 returned from AJAX Google Search." when trying to find reviews...
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipah View Post
    I downloaded the new version and i get "Error: Status 403 returned from AJAX Google Search." when trying to find reviews...
    Hey man thanks for responding w error I have tried it multiple times again and have not got that error

What were you searching for and did you have any selectors set and if so what to

With more info we can work it out it also could have been a problem snooth was having

Anyone else get this?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    nvm it was our network... someone got a little too happy with our web filter and it must be blocking it.. i went back to EVDO and it worked fine thanks for the amazing app.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipah View Post
    nvm it was our network... someone got a little too happy with our web filter and it must be blocking it.. i went back to EVDO and it worked fine thanks for the amazing app.
    Awesome glad its working.
  6.    #26  
    GetMeVino! is released!
    Drink it up!
    How do I delete PreVino now that GetMeVino is installed? If I orange-click on it, I just get version info with an OK button.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by networkguy View Post
    How do I delete PreVino now that GetMeVino is installed? If I orange-click on it, I just get version info with an OK button.
    Bring up your launcher, then go to your menu button in the upper left
    Select List Apps.. From here you can swipe and delete PreVino

What do you think of the new version?
    Check out GetMeVino!
    Still just shows a "Done" button like when I was orange clicking on it. It shows up under Built In Applications, if that matters.

My Pre is rooted.

New version is pretty sweet. Makes it easier to go through my cellar.
    Nevermind - removed it via ipkg
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by networkguy View Post
    Still just shows a "Done" button like when I was orange clicking on it. It shows up under Built In Applications, if that matters.

My Pre is rooted.

New version is pretty sweet. Makes it easier to go through my cellar.
    Damn, your own cellar.. maybe one day ill have my own that sounds badass
    Check out GetMeVino!
    What is the difference between GetMeVino! Lite that I installed a couple of weeks ago and GetMeVino! that is new to the App Catalog for $1.99?
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith View Post
    What is the difference between GetMeVino! Lite that I installed a couple of weeks ago and GetMeVino! that is new to the App Catalog for $1.99?
    My apologizes for not responding very quickly.. I havent been referencing these forums as often but answering support through the website. GetMeVino! Lite

To answer your question the difference is that the lite version allows for just the searching of reviews and sending those to friends. While the full version give you much more to work with. You get the option of adding the wine to a wishlist or to give it your own rating with a homepage that shows your wishlisted and rated wines. You are able to search stores in your area and if they have their inventory displayed you can see the wines that store has to offer. There is also a terminology page to keep you up to date on your wine terms.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Check out GetMeVino!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12