Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    How about order ? Anyway to change the order of your buttons?
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    How about order ? Anyway to change the order of your buttons?
    As of now, not really. My WebOS coding knowledge it still a bit primitive. My goal is to make reordering the buttons possible with a future update. I plan on getting that O'Reilly WebOS coding book soon. Hopefully that will help me develop more advance WebOS apps.
    Updated thread title to no longer show version number here.

Download the latest version from the Homebrew Apps Gallery: GoogyOS

- Craig
    Now I can delete the launcher I had for google mobile apps that didn't include voice and the icons was way to small.

This app is great.
  5.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Now I can delete the launcher I had for google mobile apps that didn't include voice and the icons was way to small.

This app is great.
    I'm glad that people are finding uses for this app That's the biggest validation of my work
  6.    #87  
    Should have a small update for some small bugs (graphical bugs/ code cleanup) by Monday the latest. Still been kinda sick unfortunately. Oh & stay tuned for the 3rd app that I was working on alongside this & WindyOS
  7.    #88  
    Uploaded a new version (1.1.6). Should be on the homebrew page soon. Waiting for a mod to review it. Mostly a code cleanup update. Also added a direct link to GoogyOS' help page. Set up a paypal donate thing for those who want to donate
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    This app is awesome I love all the google related stuff being in one handy app thanks!
  9.    #90  
    I'll post when the new version is live in the homebrew section. Hopefully it'll be reviewed today.
  10.    #91  
    Did another small update (1.1.7) in the meantime. Some code cleanup & added a donate link to the menu. Trying it out for now. Not sure if it's too intrusive to put that there. Views on the subject are welcome. Will post again when the new version is live.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    This URL works better for picasa:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/m?fgl=true&pli=1
  12.    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by AronRubin View Post
    This URL works better for picasa:
    Picasa Mobile
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll include that in the next version. Turns out I was still using the iPhone-specific url whoops

Oh & the new version is live on the homebrew page! Go & get it
  13.    #94  
    Just finished 1.1.8. Added the new Picasa url. Waiting for a mod to review it

edit: 1.1.8 is now live! Happy downloading!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Wow, This is a good looking app. I will have ot try it out. Putting the various apps from a provider together is a great idea.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    It seems to me that the Google matrix has changed since yesterday as I no longer get a nicely formatted Picasa page on visiting the special URL I submitted earlier. Does this still work for others?
    Last edited by AronRubin; 08/11/2009 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Clarity
    How about Google apps support?
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  17.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    How about Google apps support?
    I'm trying to figure that out for the next version. Might be a little ways off though. Got another project that might be taking up my time. See my sig for details
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    The problem with the some of the mobile sites seems mostly related to virtual width. Perhaps this could be fixed by injecting the viewport meta tag as opposed to user-agent modding?
    Great app. However, Google Earth won't load for me for some reason..
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast