Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I like this app, very quick and easy to get to things. Thanks for you hard work eisnerguy1.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Love the homebrew.

Set up a paypal account for those of us to show our appreciation
    looks promising. if you can figure out a way to spoof the iphone or android user agent, that would be really terrific.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Partyman View Post
    I like this app, very quick and easy to get to things. Thanks for you hard work eisnerguy1.
    Thanks for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by pspmiggz View Post
    Love the homebrew.

Set up a paypal account for those of us to show our appreciation
    Sweet I actually have one that I used to use for eBay awhile back. Need to fix some of the settings on the account first.

Quote Originally Posted by thegeniusfiles View Post
    looks promising. if you can figure out a way to spoof the iphone or android user agent, that would be really terrific.
    Glad that people are finding this useful. The user agent spoofing might not be possible though. Will look into that this week. May have to wait until a future version. Still working on a newer version. It may end up being 1.1 by the time I'm done adding things to it
    Posting it tonight?
  6.    #67  
    Finished version 1.1.5 but can't upload it to the forums for some reason. Looking into the problem
  7.    #68  
    I've got a temp solution:

In the meantime, I've uploaded the new version to my personal storage space

Click the icon to download the new version (1.1.5). Will remove this when the normal upload options are back
    Quote Originally Posted by eisnerguy1 View Post
    I've got a temp solution:

In the meantime, I've uploaded the new version to my personal storage space

Click the icon to download the new version (1.1.5). Will remove this when the normal upload options are back
    Nevermind got it! Thanks for your hard work
    Any New on whats happening with not being able to upload .ipk files? It seems to be a problem with a couple Homebrew Devs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco
    apparently I can no longer upload ipk's to the forum. Here's a link to the newest package:http://www.i-marco.nl/stuff/com.palm..._1.0.7_all.ipk

scientific-rpn-calculator-v0-1-7-8-a.html
    Last edited by Addie_Goodvibes; 08/05/2009 at 05:10 AM.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Like this app! I have Google for my Apps, though - haven't searched this thread (lazy me!) but wondering if you could add an option / domain that, if enabled, will use alternate links using apps for that domain instead of the generic links?
  10.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshMend View Post
    Like this app! I have Google for my Apps, though - haven't searched this thread (lazy me!) but wondering if you could add an option / domain that, if enabled, will use alternate links using apps for that domain instead of the generic links?
    I added it to the list of future things that I'll try to include in the app. Not sure if it'll be possible though. Glad that everyone is enjoying this app
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Gotcha. Perhaps a separate app, GoogyForApps, using the domain (example, "myapp.com") as a variable in the links?
  12.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshMend View Post
    Gotcha. Perhaps a separate app, GoogyForApps, using the domain (example, "myapp.com") as a variable in the links?
    Hrm, will look into the possibility of that. Not sure if I have the coding knowhow, as of now, to make that work.
    On your site, could you add a text area with the full url to the file? That way, those of us using filecoaster can copy thr url and paste it into the app?

I would love to use this app, but I'm nowhere near a pc to install it with.
    Here is an easy shorturl for everyone to just type into FC or PL.

http://bit.ly/googyos
    Last edited by cajunlibra; 08/05/2009 at 09:49 AM. Reason: It wont work on either one. I guess they have to have an extension.
    Is this the final name?

I was driving earlier today and my wife said "how do you load up the pre-toolgle app thingy?"

Just thought I would share that name. I made a shortcut for my wifes finding & universal search Toolgle. Probably to close to google tho...
    Very nice applicantion.
    Thank you.
  17.    #79  
    Working ironing out a few more tiny graphical bugs (like centering the titles) for the next small update. Should be out within the next day or so
  18.    #80  
    Still working on a small update for this app. Mostly code cleanup/ graphical fixes. Should be out in the next day or so. Sorry for the delay. Been a bit sick recently. Also been working on my next 2 WebOS apps. See my sig for more info
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast