Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Looks great. Can't wait to get it going!!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    The google Snyc does not work
    And the mobile app

thank you
    Last edited by acculver; 08/01/2009 at 05:00 PM.
  3.    #23  
    Gonna try & answer these all at once

Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    Omg that's freaking fantastic.

Love the homebrew.

Set up a paypal account for those of us in the fortunate position to show our appreciation B)
    Thank you. I'm actually in the process of digging up my old PayPal account now

Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    any chance you could have it so we can move the bookmarks around? If I wanted to organize them to my liking?
    Unfortunatly, due to my somewhat limited knowledge of the WebOS, I'm not sure if that's even possible. May add it to a very future feature list for now :/

Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    the mobile app icon---the last p is poking out of the box. maybe center the headers for the icons?
    Yeah, its a minor bug that I forgot to catch. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dtom2444 View Post
    Love it! Only suggestions: Add a "glossy" look to the icon/background and add a way to move/add icons around (as previously requested by pyrognome). Maybe even the ability to assign a custom background. Lol, sorry, I guess I'm going for more of an all-in-one launcher and this app is just for google related content.

By the way, i'm sure you're aware by now, but not all the names of the icons are centered correctly, like Mobile App.
    Yeah, kinda noticed that the icon names aren't centered. Gonna try & have those at least fixed in the next release. Unfortunately, due to my limited knowledge of the webos, right now, I can't add those 2 features. Maybe future ones. I'll put them on the list for now.

Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    I bookmarked m.google.com after I was logged in. It doesn't have links to everything your app does; no link to GVoice, for example. But it's handy to at least reduce some of your separate bookmarks into one.
    Yeah, that was the main reason I started working on this app on my iPod touch. Trying to keeps this simple & uncluttered.

Quote Originally Posted by acculver View Post
    The google Snyc does not work
    And the mobile app

thank you

Yeah, I know. I mentioned those 2 in the release notes/ known issues section. The mobile app is just there for complete the idea of a mobile google os. Will try & find either a fix or a replacement for it in the next version. With the sync page, I think it only recognized Apple's MobileSafar/ Android's Mobile Browsers as the correct user agents to display the mobile page version. Sorry :/

Phew, hopefully I answered everyone for abit
    Are you kidding me? This is awesome. Thank you!
  5.    #25  
    Thanks for all of the kind word everyone.
    Got some features that I'm hopefully will be able ton include in an update soon. It's a little message window saying what the new features of that specific version are. Only place I've seen it in use is Palm's RSS reader example & it's a bit hard to isolate that one tiny part of the app.
    I like it alot. good job!
    i like it a lot been playing with it.. very well done.. so when i press on help in the menu it opens up two browser windows first one is a blank page the other is your palm pre optimized site.

Link to your fullsite on the mobile page also doesn't seem to work at the moment
    Last edited by jack87; 08/01/2009 at 09:32 PM.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    i like it a lot been playing with it.. very well done.. so when i press on help in the menu it opens up two browser windows first one is a blank page the other is your palm pre optimized site.

Link to your fullsite on the mobile page also doesn't seem to work at the moment
    Thanks. Need to redo the help menu anyways. That was just a temp one. Hrm, forgot to fix that link :P Will try & fix that tonight. Thanks for the heads up. Kinda missed that
    thanks a bunch
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Awesome App. No if someone get get Google to stop reading my mail...
  11.    #31  
    No new app updates but, I've got a very WIP version of the new mobile site that I'm working on. Some links aren't working as of now
    http://web.me.com/celebi23/PalmPre/Main.html

It's bugggy, kinda broken & needs tweaking. Will include this as the mobile url in my app when I've fixed up the site a bit
    Looks goods. currently downloading. Keep up the good work
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    soo, what's the point of the mobile website? why not just make it part of your app and use real mojowidgets, rather than fake them?/

nonetheless, the app that you do have is very nice and clean. I like the premise behind and cant wait to see where it goes.
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by kmax12 View Post
    soo, what's the point of the mobile website? why not just make it part of your app and use real mojowidgets, rather than fake them?/

nonetheless, the app that you do have is very nice and clean. I like the premise behind and cant wait to see where it goes.
    Thanks. I guess I was trying to see if I could do this first. This is my first webos app. Still have some things to figure out about WebOS & then I'm going to try to make some of the functionality more native.
    Quote Originally Posted by eisnerguy1 View Post
    Thanks. Need to redo the help menu anyways. That was just a temp one. Hrm, forgot to fix that link :P Will try & fix that tonight. Thanks for the heads up. Kinda missed that
    glad i could help.. those are definitely the little minor things that can be forgotten about.
    MatterOfFactJack
  16.    #36  
    Ok, the new mobile website is pretty much up @ running. Kinda buggy still. Better than the old one that I made using Dashcode **shutters**

Main

Will include this link in the next build of my app (~Monday/Tuesday)
    Trying it now. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have just recently started downloading homebrew apps, this by far is the most proffesional appearing app, it looks like Google did it themselves. One criticism, Mobile app letteres are not properly centered. Thanks.
    this app looks great and very usual as well. thanx for taking the time to create this app. i will definitely be installing it.
    Nice. Butnothing seems to happen when I hit Earth.
    Laissez Faire
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast