Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahedi View Post
    I've been updating this app regularly and it keeps on improving; in regard to the lastest version 0.9.2- when opening the enitre app is frozen. Clicking the top left menu button has no response along with the "Title Screen" where it was initially showed the new testament is not visable. Did a re-install and still the same bug occurs, any others having the same issue?
    i know that i am one of the developers, but i just removed it from my phone, then downloaded it all over again using fileCoaster, and it works fine for me.

i will check it out on a new device, maybe it is a problem with the preferences. if anyone else has issues let us know. i don't want them lasting too long.
    What method for install are you using? I ask because I'd like to try and recreate the problem on my phone. The version I have on my phone came from filecoaster since I was on the road when Sticky finished it. It works fine.
    i just tried to install filecoaster method itz freezing with me also. I deleted old version also
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    I've removed the old version and downloaded 0.9.2 via Filecoaster. When I open it all I got is the heading and a blank frozen page. Can't open preferences either.
    I downloaded the newest version through my pre and everytime I open the app, nothing appears. I used the old version and it worked fine. You guys are doing a great job but I don't know what happened with the upgrade. Help!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Yeah that's odd because I've been only using filecoaster since I found out about it (alot easier and accessable than plugging in) I performed a soft reset, removed it and putting it back on via filecoaster again. And I get the same thing (i'm perplexed)

I took it off once again and installed via prebrew and still I yield the same results. I'm just installed fortune cookie as a test it works fine.

For some reason it's only doing it for this .9.2 as I stated earlier and I'm able to replicate the same outcome everytime. It just stays stuck on that opening screen but no words are in the box thats under the logo "Simple Bible- KJV"
    YIKES! Sticky, I did the same. I uninstalled. I even SSH into my pre to make sure the directory wasn't still there. It appears as if when you uninstall an app now it really gets deleted. Anyway, mine is still working fine???

Are you all using the new filecoaster that has the built in app catalog?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Whew... I thought it was just me and somehow I was able to wack out just that program. LOL
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Yezzur
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Having the problem, too.

Will do diagnosis tonight..
  11.    #131  
    extremely sorry about this folks, i am troubleshooting and fixing it, will be done soon!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    No worries, we're here for feedback to help you out. As I stated earlier, it just keeps getting better and better
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stickywhipit View Post
    extremely sorry about this folks, i am troubleshooting and fixing it, will be done soon!
    No worries, you are doing a great job!
  14.    #134  
    the problem is with remembering the preference in a cookie, i'm almost there.

in the mean time, i have pushed 0.9.0 back into the homebrew apps.
  15.    #135  
    the bug is resolved!!! wahoo! go get and enjoy 0.9.3 and remember to rate it (just not based on these minor revisions...)
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stickywhipit View Post
    the bug is resolved!!! wahoo! go get and enjoy 0.9.3 and remember to rate it (just not based on these minor revisions...)
    That works! I also noticed a bit of glitchiness with the OT/NT switch. Sometimes it doesn't want to switch screens even though the switch itself has changed. Other times it just displays a blank screen window. It seems to happen after scrolling through one section and then trying to switch to another.

For example, scroll to the bottom of OT and then switch to NT, or vice-versa. It shows a blank window. But if you scroll back to the top of OT then try to switch, it works sometimes.

EDIT: thought I'd try the "cookie kill" but it didn't do anything except clear both lists.

EDIT #2: Okay, so it's not a blank screen. Even though nothing displays, if you scroll up you can see the list. So, it looks like it may be looking at the screen position of the originating list and applying that to the target list. If that makes sense.
    Last edited by groovy; 08/11/2009 at 02:29 AM.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Nicely Done Sticky! I'm not having any issues with the .9.3 version and it's better than ever. I'm sure you'll come up with some other cool features that some of us hasn't even thought of, but in the meantime this is fantastic. As a matter of fact i'm gonna install this on my Pastor's Pre today, he couldn't believe when I told him there was a Bible app. I wouldn't doubt it if he started using it in his sermons, lol.
    Wow.

Thank was fast work!

Thank you!

- Craig
    Nicely Done Sticky! I'm not having any issues with the .9.3 version and it's better than ever. I'm sure you'll come up with some other cool features that some of us hasn't even thought of, but in the meantime this is fantastic. As a matter of fact i'm gonna install this on my Pastor's Pre today, he couldn't believe when I told him there was a Bible app. I wouldn't doubt it if he started using it in his sermons, lol.
    Now that's cool!
    I have to admit that I got a bit of a chuckle out of this one. Picturing a pastor reading the KJV translation from a new piece of technology is really interesting. Some things transcend time and technology, huh?

I'm really eager to get NASB and perhaps the HCSB translations on this baby...
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast