Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Add me to the list of those anxiously awaiting the Pro version. The NET bible will suffice for now, but I really want my NIV and NASB. One question on the Pro version: will we be able to add notes and highlight in the Pro version? Those are a couple of things I really miss from my copy of Laridian's MyBible when using Simple Bible.
    Notes and Highlights are a part of the complete feature set.
    This "no ETA for SBP" has been going on for at least 6 months. Starting to lose hope! Maybe you can convince Laridian to let you throw us a bone? A half year is a long time. Anyway, I remain loyal to SB as my bible reader. Thank you for your hard work! It must be frustrating for you guys as well.
    Wow. It has been a month since the last comment. And that was doing what I was just about to do, express concern that we have heard NOTHING about SBP in months. Evidently it has been SEVEN months since we have heard any updates. Can we get some info please?
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    I'll bet development is dead on this. Youversion fills the need quite nicely.
    I agree. We have heard nothing from the developer or Laridian or anyone about this in FOREVER. Oh well.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Nothing still I see - disappointing. I wonder if this project is over.
    I'll admit, I quit looking at this thread a long time ago. Sorry about that. I just wanted to give a heads up that all future news regarding Simple Bible or Simple Bible Pro will be posted on our news page on our website.

Keep an eye out for a status update in the next couple of days.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
    I'll admit, I quit looking at this thread a long time ago. Sorry about that. I just wanted to give a heads up that all future news regarding Simple Bible or Simple Bible Pro will be posted on our news page on our website.

Keep an eye out for a status update in the next couple of days.
    Hi, then it could be a good idea to let one of the admins close the thread. with your post as the last one.
    In the other case it will happen that uses think you do not care about the questions/problems.

HaPe
    Moderators, please lock this thread.

Anyone wanting to get intouch with us regarding Simple Bible, please write to us at info@bitsofgodsoftware.com. You may also visit our website www.bitsofgodsoftware.com for more info on Simple Bible, Simple Bible Pro and other Bits of God apps.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122