Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Howdy,

Just wanted to let everyone know there are now 5 Translation Plug-Ins available on our website for download. They are:
    Net Bible, American Standard Version, World English Translation, Darby Translation and Young Literal Translation.

We also should have our first Spanish Translation Avliable, Las Sagradas Escrituras. We will have the Reina-Valera 1960 as soon as we get all the copyright paperwork and other goodies straightened out.

Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    can u make a new world translation of holy scriptures jehovah witness bible
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrich View Post
    can u make a new world translation of holy scriptures jehovah witness bible
    according to wikipedia: Copyright 1961 Watchtower
    Thanks goes out to HaPe for creating a converter that allows up to convert files from the zefania XML format to ours. There are a ton of Translations there for us to work with. We will only host public domain Bibles or other Bibles for which we have permission on our website. As of now, we have 2 German Bibles and 1 Spanish Bible. There are more to come too.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Hi kingrich,

I'm on the way to release the first version of the converter for the Zefania XML Bible Markup Language into the Simple Bible format.

You can find more information about the format here => Zefania XML Wikipedia

You can find some free bibles in this format here => Bible Resources Archive: Where to get Zefania XML modules?

If you start searching the web you will find more bibles in this format or converters that can convert other bibles into that format. For example from the sword project to Zefania => Bible Resources Archive: Sword bible to Zefania XML

HaPe
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I can't wait to pay for NIV and the Message (and NASB, if you add it). As a loyal PalmOS Laridian MyBible customer, I'm always ready to spend money when the product is worth it. I'm tired of waiting for MyBible to produce a WebOS product. You produce a paid product, I'm there. Thank you for all of your hard work!
    I have no idea how difficult this would be, but how about the ability to select and copy a group of verses so we could paste them into an email or note?
  8. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    would love to see the New American Bible version for Catholics....thanks for a great app!!!
    Any chance you'll do the Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants? I use Yanceyware on my Dell Axim, but if I had it on my Pre, that would be amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewisteron View Post
    Any chance you'll do the Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants? I use Yanceyware on my Dell Axim, but if I had it on my Pre, that would be amazing.
    There were two apps (including one based on this format) but they are not available anymore because LDSTech is wanting to coordinate one app. It has been silent since but I'm hoping we see something soon. Both versions looked very promising. BTW, I was a yanceyware user too. It was amazing!
    When will we able to add more Translations?
    KJV is the only currnt version: correct?

However, the APP picture shows the ESV available also?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    great job
    Quote Originally Posted by tim2c4v2 View Post
    When will we able to add more Translations?
    KJV is the only currnt version: correct?

However, the APP picture shows the ESV available also?
    the beta is availabe in the precentral.net apps section now. Also, we resubmitted to palm for the app catalog last night. Hopefully the new one will be available in the app catalog soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    I have no idea how difficult this would be, but how about the ability to select and copy a group of verses so we could paste them into an email or note?
    I actually would like to do this to and had been thinking webOS 1.2 would fix it. I guess I didn't consider that the tap already does something in our app. So, know we will have to figure out another wayto show and hide the menus or another way to highlight and copy verses. We will figure this out though, just give us some time.
    When I was using the app yesterday, I noticed that the KJV had the book "Ruth" between 1 Samuel and 2 Samuel. It was correct in both the ASV and .NET Bible translations. I don't remember if I saw this problem in early versions before translations were available.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,
    Scott

P.S. - Thank you for this app, it is awesome! My daughter has OliveTree on her Centro, and it is nice, but so busy. I love the clean, simple interface on Simple Bible.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I see the same issue with the book of Ruth in KJV.
    So how do we install these different versions? When I click add more it says I have no documents available.
    Quote Originally Posted by jp99 View Post
    I see the same issue with the book of Ruth in KJV.
    well crud. I caught this and fixed it in NET cause that's what I've been using for the last couple weeks. We've already submitted to palm so we will have to fix this in the next update. Thanks for the heads up.
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    So how do we install these different versions? When I click add more it says I have no documents available.
    look in help in the app or go to the website for instructions. Www.bitsofgodsoftware.com
    Great App guys, and like others I would be galdly pay for more translations. Also, do you have something in the works to make this a study Bible like being about to get the Greek Translation or the Hebrew Translation.

I know this would be a lot of memory, but maybe you could use a link in the verse that connects to a website that has the information. Maybe even partner with a website that already has the information available. I know this would be difficult and probably take a lot of time. I was just wondering if you consider it.

(BTW is someone posted this sorry. I did do a quick search)