Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSilvia View Post
    When I try typing the name in manually, it says user doesn't exist.
    I am having the same problem. I had to Doctor my phone and when I reinstalled, I could not get any of the artists I previously had... Is there any planned maintenance for this application or should I look elsewhere?
    For those unfamiliar with SoundCloud, it is like Vimeo for musical composers, remixers and artists.

There is already an app in the App Catalog that does this - SoundDojo, however it isn't very good.

I'll look into this, Thank you

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    any new news on this? the app doesn't work at all. i am getting an error message for all searches
    Hi All,

Sound Dojo now works for Web OS 2 - you have to upgrade to version 1.0.5 or later. Sorry to take so long!

This was done on the emulator which doesn't support audio, so there's a small chance you may still get problems that I haven't found. If so post a reply and let me know what happens.

Also - any Sound Dojo users with requests for version 2 features?

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by spid4 View Post
    Hi All,

Sound Dojo now works for Web OS 2 - you have to upgrade to version 1.0.5 or later. Sorry to take so long!

This was done on the emulator which doesn't support audio, so there's a small chance you may still get problems that I haven't found. If so post a reply and let me know what happens.

Also - any Sound Dojo users with requests for version 2 features?

Cheers!
    umm, yeah, your app isn't available in the catalog currently? what gives? "currently not available" comes up on the web catalog and it doesn't get any results from within on device catalog...
    sound dojo doesnt show up on my Pre. Problem?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12