Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Upgraded from 0.9.0 to 0.9.3. Even though I have the Wallpapers folder selected, it is taking photos from everywhere.
  2.    #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    what worries me is it seems to hold its settings or something even after a full restart. Shouldn't that be clearing the cookies?
    you mean a restart by orange-sym-r? No, that wont clear out application cookies.
    No I did a full restore with web DR and when reinstalling switcharoo it still has the same problem. I did get it working once before, so I did a restore and it was the first program i file coasted after signing in to my profile. It still is not switching when switch now is selected. In fact the only time I've gotten it to switch is to start the app, select all images and the throw the card out. Restart app, turn on and press switch now. When it does show the debug line if the id is 0 it switches, anything else and it does nothing...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  4.    #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    i do see a number, but the line is cut off by the screen at media/internal/wallpap... My albums are ID:1 for all images and ID:10 for Wallpapers....

SO I was hitting the change now button after switching to all images and it did change to a screenshot in my screen folders.. the change now button does not always work, and it does not at all when set to my wallpapers folder...

I wonder if the timer setting is interfering with the switch now? Dont know if this matters but when its switched off I can still press the switch now button and the coding still comes up as if it was switched on....
    There is a new debug version that will show just the folder and image name. (sorry that it is a zip.)

So, tell me this: You press the "change now" button and does the notification come up, but then the image has not changed? Or does the notification only show when the image does change?

The ID is supposed to be sequence number of the image. So every time you press the "change now" button, it should be different. And that ID should always line up with a specific image. How many images do you have in your wallpaper directory?
    I'm getting the "pulling from all folders" experience as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Croathlete View Post
    Upgraded from 0.9.0 to 0.9.3. Even though I have the Wallpapers folder selected, it is taking photos from everywhere.
    +1
    i'm not liking the notification that lights up my screen all night long. can we turn that off?
    I also install .9.3 and it's pulling from the wrong folder. Selecting wallpapers pulls from my photos. Selecting photos pulls from wallpapers.

Also sent you a PM about an idea.
    Please read the first post in the thread that talks about why there are notification and why if you don't like them you should stick with 0.9.3.
  10.    #170  
    Thanks to everyone for your feedback and help. There is a new version that is coming very soon (I hope today) that includes all the fixes so the images are only pulled from the chosen album, and all notifications are gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    Thanks to everyone for your feedback and help. There is a new version that is coming very soon (I hope today) that includes all the fixes so the images are only pulled from the chosen album, and all notifications are gone.
    I'm not sure how to officially thank you, so "thank you!"
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andyckr View Post
    Thank you! I will go ahead and wait for the next version if it'll only be another day or so.

Patience is a virtue and for those who wait, good things come! Hehe.

Thank you once again for this great app and for your work!
    boydell,

Is this the new version you told me to wait for?
  13.    #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by andyckr View Post
    boydell,

Is this the new version you told me to wait for?
    Yes. The official word is tomorrow morning.
    the notifications gotta go!! seriously it drained all my battery while i sleep at night, it was 100% when i woke up it was like 55% i set it to 15mins, big issue here
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    There is a new debug version that will show just the folder and image name. (sorry that it is a zip.)

So, tell me this: You press the "change now" button and does the notification come up, but then the image has not changed? Or does the notification only show when the image does change?

The ID is supposed to be sequence number of the image. So every time you press the "change now" button, it should be different. And that ID should always line up with a specific image. How many images do you have in your wallpaper directory?
    i see the id numbers and they are differant for the most part. They do recycle obviously. when I press the change now the image does not change, but i do see the debug notifications. I have about 50 images in my directory right now. It seems to not work when that is selected, but it does with all images... I have access on my device, and am not sequimish anymore, if you want me to run any scripts that would give you a better idea of whats going on let me know via PM. On a side note, thanks for working so hard to make this app work. It is awesome! And I really appreciate it!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I have been waiting for an app like this for quite a while now. Thanks so much!
  17.    #177  
    New version of the app is out! Just go to the precentral home page, and you will find a link to the new homebrew app catalog. Version 9.8 is there.

However, feel free to continue to post issues or suggestions here in this forum.
  18.    #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by precrack View Post
    the notifications gotta go!! seriously it drained all my battery while i sleep at night, it was 100% when i woke up it was like 55% i set it to 15mins, big issue here
    The new version has all the notifications removed. They were just for testing purposes.
    I dont get it, is there an IPK for 9.8?
    I installed the new version and set it to a specific folder of images other than the wallpaper folder and it does nothing. I even hit the "Change now" button to set a new wallpaper and it doesn't change the wallpaper even though it says it did. It's like it doesn't like certain folders? I changed it back to the wallpaper folder again and its working from that one...
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast