Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    I can't figure out how to change the subject line. Isn't there supposed to be an option under "Thread Tools"???
    I'm not sure! I've never had to do it but I noticed the other developers doing it so I thought it was an option. Maybe ask a mod?
    sounds great.. gonna download and install it soon
    I had problems with 0.9.3 but 0.9.5 has been working great for several hours.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    .0.9.5 is not working for me. I am seeing the notification that i#: (number)/media/internal/wallpapes but nothing is happening to the wall paper...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  5.    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    .0.9.5 is not working for me. I am seeing the notification that i#: (number)/media/internal/wallpapes but nothing is happening to the wall paper...
    Do you see an actual number after I#? Do you see a filename of an image after "wallpapers"?
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    great app! thank you so much
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    Do you see an actual number after I#? Do you see a filename of an image after "wallpapers"?
    i do see a number, but the line is cut off by the screen at media/internal/wallpap... My albums are ID:1 for all images and ID:10 for Wallpapers....

SO I was hitting the change now button after switching to all images and it did change to a screenshot in my screen folders.. the change now button does not always work, and it does not at all when set to my wallpapers folder...

I wonder if the timer setting is interfering with the switch now? Dont know if this matters but when its switched off I can still press the switch now button and the coding still comes up as if it was switched on....
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 08/03/2009 at 07:18 PM.

Love the new version as it finally loads pictures from albums other than Wallpaper. But now its taking normal pictures that would usually fit on my screen just fine and stretching them vertically. Any thoughts on this? Thanks for a great homebrew app!
    Thank You! I thought about making this, but couldn't be bothered to figure out how to get all the coding properly... I got as far as making an icon for it, lol.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    i upgraded today and it seems to be pulling from all photos on the phone? Any ideas on what is causing it? Going to try and reinstall.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    i do see a number, but the line is cut off by the screen at media/internal/wallpap... My albums are ID:1 for all images and ID:10 for Wallpapers....

SO I was hitting the change now button after switching to all images and it did change to a screenshot in my screen folders.. the change now button does not always work, and it does not at all when set to my wallpapers folder...

I wonder if the timer setting is interfering with the switch now? Dont know if this matters but when its switched off I can still press the switch now button and the coding still comes up as if it was switched on....
    Same issue here. sometimes it changes but it always pics form Photo album or from wallpapers. I would like it to pull from all images.
  12.    #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    i upgraded today and it seems to be pulling from all photos on the phone? Any ideas on what is causing it? Going to try and reinstall.
    v0.9.3 had some problems with that. The new version should fix it. Will be releasing tomorrow.
    been using 9.0 since it came out. Upgraded to 9.3. Not upgrading till later. So far it's been really good and have been switching my backgrounds every day on the dot. Definitely adds something to my pre
    0.9.5 seems to have fixed all the issues I was having. I've testing it for about 5 hours now, and it's pulling only images from the folder I chose. Great work!!
    what worries me is it seems to hold its settings or something even after a full restart. Shouldn't that be clearing the cookies?

could u have option for notification ON or OFF for next version thank you.
    Wonderful App.. Thx..
    Quote Originally Posted by precrack View Post
    could u have option for notification ON or OFF for next version thank you.
    good idea
    I noticed something that might help with debugging. I was using 0.9.3 and nothing worked. It wouldn't switch wall papers automatically and when I manually asked for a new wall paper it pulled from all the folders on the device. So I installed 0.9.5. Everything worked with this version except I was getting tired of the notifications so I uninstalled it and re-installed 0.9.3 and now everything works exactly as it should.

There must be some problem with the configuration file that isn't getting erased/cleared between uninstalls and reinstalls.
    Thanks!
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast