Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    it stores its settings in cookies, and I am not aware of any way to clear out the cookies. And actually the cookies seem to cause some people problems. I am looking at other options.
    What's the folder location for application cookies? As soon as I figure that out I'll go through the shell and delete it.

Thanks for a great app. I can't wait to get it working.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    So I installed your most recent version and my settings keep going back to "off" and to "albums" instead of the album I chose.

Is it just me or is anyone else having this issue?

PLEASE HELP!!! I REALLY like this APP!!!
    Had to go back to previous version. No fun.
    Last edited by andyckr; 08/03/2009 at 03:02 AM.
    Both versions have worked great for me, no problems at all. Upgraded with filecoaster and still no problems. At 9pm everynight, my wallpapers switch, and they have been pulling from the wallpaper folder since the 1st version. Great app, i can finally enjoy this great screen and look forward to seeing whats new on it.. At last count, I have 360 wallpapers on the pre, lol...
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I just updated to 9.3 and I am now having the issue of it pulling from all photos no matter what I set it too. It worked great with 9.0 and I did not have this issue. I installed both times through file coaster. When I updated I updated over 9.0 and after seeing the issue I deleted it and did a fresh install but still have the same problem.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Ya I still have the problem where it pulls form all folders not just one one i set it to.

thanks for your hard work it is a sweet app..
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Very nice app and it works for me but the only problem with this app is that it doesn't choose those pic from the folder I want good job guys hopefully you guys can fix it.
    Did anyone notice this, I had the .9 version running no problems. When I updated to the 9.3 version it started to pull from all folders. Had to remove from phone. Then reinstall using file coaster. Works fine now. Just a heads up. Still have serious battery drain since installing. But love the program. I keep it on the charger most of the day so it don't really bother me. Just when I am out and about. Heavy battery drain. Not sure if program only or the 1.1 update from Palm.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    after reinstalling it worked fine...
  9.    #129  
    New version posted, but this one is a debug version. I have it showing notifications as it does some stuff. I don't recommend getting this version unless you want to help debug some of the issues, or unless you don't care that the notifications show up.

This one fixes a couple of bugs that could have been causing most of the problems people were seeing. We will see.

Thanks again for everyone's help and feedback.
  10.    #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by inodaspot View Post
    Did anyone notice this, I had the .9 version running no problems. When I updated to the 9.3 version it started to pull from all folders. Had to remove from phone. Then reinstall using file coaster. Works fine now. Just a heads up. Still have serious battery drain since installing. But love the program. I keep it on the charger most of the day so it don't really bother me. Just when I am out and about. Heavy battery drain. Not sure if program only or the 1.1 update from Palm.
    I think I found the bug that was causing the app to pull from all folders.

However, I still have no further information on the possible battery drain issue. Any chance you want to delete the app and see how the battery works for a day?
  11.    #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by andyckr View Post
    So I installed your most recent version and my settings keep going back to "off" and to "albums" instead of the album I chose.

Is it just me or is anyone else having this issue?

PLEASE HELP!!! I REALLY like this APP!!!
    Had to go back to previous version. No fun.
    Should be fixed with the most recent version, but if the debug notifications will bother you, wait for the next version which should be out in a day or so.
  12.    #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    What's the folder location for application cookies? As soon as I figure that out I'll go through the shell and delete it.

Thanks for a great app. I can't wait to get it working.
    According to palm, "Cookies are deleted when the application is deleted." That doesn't seem to be the case, though.

I don't know where the cookies are stored. Maybe I will add a menu option to "reset the settings" and thus remove all current cookies and create new ones with the default values.
    Just installed 0.94 and it's fixed all the issues I had with 0.93. Thanks boydell!
    According to palm, "Cookies are deleted when the application is deleted." That doesn't seem to be the case, though.

I don't know where the cookies are stored. Maybe I will add a menu option to "reset the settings" and thus remove all current cookies and create new ones with the default values.
    Thanks. I poked around and couldn't find anything. And just an FYI, you should change the subject line to let people know a new update is out. It'll also help with the "All Homebrew" thread as well.

Thanks for this app!
    It looks like the latest version works except for the pictures getting stretched. The same image I use for the Pre built in thing doesn't stretch, but then when it's picked by Switcharoo it's stretched.

Not a huge deal, I'll just resize my pictures but if you can make it work that'd be even better.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Should be fixed with the most recent version, but if the debug notifications will bother you, wait for the next version which should be out in a day or so.
    Thank you! I will go ahead and wait for the next version if it'll only be another day or so.

Patience is a virtue and for those who wait, good things come! Hehe.

Thank you once again for this great app and for your work!
    I'm also having issues with 9.3. It is pulling from all photos, and not just wallpapers. Also, upon exiting and re-entering the app, my rate of change was reset to default.

This is a great app, awesome work! Can't wait for the little bugs to b worked out.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Very nice app, trying it out now
    Any way to get a better looking icon?
  19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    FileCoaster'd it.
    Worked.

Couple of questions. I did notice three times my phone froze to a black screen. Not being able to reach for the phone @ the time before it frooze, I do know that there was several notifications (calls, emails & text) and when I got to the phone, black screen, hit a couple of keys then PALM starts flashing like it rebooted. 3 times. Maybe someone else can reduplicate it... ?
    No idea. Have no heard of that problem before.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    I've also reorganized my wallpapers & photos. What directory/image does the app use? Will it use sub dir off of the wallpaper. Ilve got directorys like this.
    Wallpapers
    Wallpapers/kids
    Wallpapers/family

But I do have an "private" directory off of the root directory but would rather not show anything from there. Webos shows all the photo directories weather it be off the root dir or a sub dir off wallpapers dir as its own clickable option in the photos app.

Am I making any sense? I'm starting to confuse myself. :-)

To make it simple. Can you allow us to specify which directory to scan for switchable wallpapers? Multiple folders..option...?
    This app uses the underlying mojo function calls to pull back the folders and the images, so it should behave very much like the photo app.

When I tested it will sub folders, it will only list the main folder in the drop down. But it would randomly switch between all the images in all the sub folders.

So, you can keep them organized, and the app will still find them all. If you have stuff you dont want the app to find, put it in a new root folder.
  20.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    Thanks. I poked around and couldn't find anything. And just an FYI, you should change the subject line to let people know a new update is out. It'll also help with the "All Homebrew" thread as well.

Thanks for this app!
    I can't figure out how to change the subject line. Isn't there supposed to be an option under "Thread Tools"???
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast