Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Unfortunately this app is not working on my EU 1.1.3 Pre on O2.

Nothing shows in preferences screen, like the options arent even there, i can provide screenshots if necessary but im guessing its the old OS which is causing the problems.

Thanks
    THANK YOU sooooo much for bring this app back. I will keep a old ipk around just in case you decided to rip my phones heart out again!
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Read the first post in this thread, look for the big pill shaped "Donate" button.
    ha ... I was looking through the developer's profile page and the last few pages of the thread. Didn't think to go back to the first page. Thanks for the heads up!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I just downloaded and installed this, and so far, I love it!
    One of my co-workers told me of a wallpaper swapper that uses GPS to change your wallpaper based on your location.
    Is he full of it, or does that exist?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    One of my co-workers told me of a wallpaper swapper that uses GPS to change your wallpaper based on your location.
    does anyone have the older version that changed the images on a card and not the home screen? I used to keep that on top of other apps, like when I didnt care to look at the phone app for hours... I just upgraded, and while I LOVE that it now actually switches wallpapers, I would like to be able to have both if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by clintkoglin View Post
    does anyone have the older version that changed the images on a card and not the home screen? I used to keep that on top of other apps, like when I didnt care to look at the phone app for hours... I just upgraded, and while I LOVE that it now actually switches wallpapers, I would like to be able to have both if possible.
    Are you talking about Slipslide? That is another app that I think is still in the homebrew app catalog that turns your phone into a Digital Frame... Switcharoo was also a background-changer
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Are you talking about Slipslide? That is another app that I think is still in the homebrew app catalog that turns your phone into a Digital Frame... Switcharoo was also a background-changer
    Right... I think i need more sleep.. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlphntat View Post
    Check the app catalog for Chameleon.
    Also this thread with some not so happy buyers: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...chameleon.html
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/26/2009 at 01:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Love the app, great job!

Do you think you could add in a "3 hour" time frame? or could you let us enter in how many minutes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post

Nothing shows in preferences screen, like the options arent even there, i can provide screenshots if necessary but im guessing its the old OS which is causing the problems.

Thanks
    how many pictures do you have?

that happened to me, and the developer fixed some stuff in the app, and I fixed some part in my end.

try creating folders with no more than 1000 pictures in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post

Thanks
    Having the same issue with my o2 Pre aswell.
    super duper program, glad its back
    Just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! for this app! It has to be one of my favorites!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help, Nacho!
    I love the app but it randomly made my application screen blank again, and stopped working, as I posted earlier.

I fixed it by updating it but why is it doing that? Weird.... I hope it does not do that again.
    I am just posting for information sake.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Kudos, mate, this app is still fantastic. I hope eventually they open up the API a bit more so you can get Switcharoo into the official catalog. It really is one of the few apps on my phone I'd rate "Must Have" and I'd happily buy it. (I'll probably donate once I have cash to spare, I just closed on a house a few days ago.)
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post

Do you think you could add in a "3 hour" time frame? or could you let us enter in how many minutes?
    +1
    Handspring Visor Deluxe, Platinum; Visor Phone, Palm Zire 72; Treo 270, 700p; Centro x2; Pixi, Pre
    1. Can I use switcharoo with a theme installed?

I want the ability to keep having my wallpaper switching every so often, however I would like to keep my God of War theme installed (minus the main wallpaper). Does anyone know if this is possible... I already had to run webdoctor due to me messing around with themes.... Does anyone know if this is possible or not??
    Yes.